It’s a light schedule on this first Thursday of Summer but there are still a couple of plays I really like. We had some bad luck with our last card on Monday but only wound up -.54u on the night. Let’s get back to seeing green with my MLB Best Bets for this Thursday, June 23rd.
MLB Best Bets – Thursday, June 23rd
Jason Alexander (Mil) Under 3.5 Strikeouts (-165, Draftkings) – Bet 5u to win 3.05u
- Hasn’t gone over this prop in any of his four career starts
- K’d 2 or fewer batters in his last three
- Cardinals have struck out the 6th fewest times on the season and are doing so at the 4th lowest rate
- Lots of promos and odds boosts.
- User-friendly interface.
- Wide range of sports and bet types.
- Public and private pools for betting (sometimes free to enter).
Mariners ML (-126, Fanduel) at Athletics – Bet 3u to win 2.37u
- Oakland has the worst record in baseball
- They’re 3-15 in the month of June and have lost 12 of their last 14 homes games
- A’s have been terrible with Frankie Montas on the mound this year as they’ve lost 8 of his last 9 starts
- Oakland lost all three of his GS against Seattle last season
- Montas hasn’t been good recently allowing 4+ runs in each of his last 3 starts
- Robbie Ray has given up just 1 run over his last two starts combined
- New users who sign up will get up to $1000 back in Free Bets if you don’t win your first bet!
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem
Featured Image credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images