The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) will battle the New Mexico State Aggies (0-3) at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 37.5 points, with bookmakers listing Wisconsin as the favorites.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 46 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Camp Randall Stadium
- Wisconsin put up 25.4 points per game last season, 15.0 fewer than New Mexico State allowed per contest (40.4).
- Wisconsin averaged 118.0 fewer yards per game (370.8) than New Mexico State gave up per outing (488.8) last season.
- The Badgers were 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team piled up more than 488.8 yards last year.
- Last season Wisconsin rushed for 16.0 more yards per game (210.6) than New Mexico State allowed per outing (194.6).
- Last year the Badgers had a 5-2 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games the team ran for over 194.6 yards.
New Mexico State
- Last year New Mexico State averaged 6.4 more points per game (22.6) than Wisconsin surrendered (16.2).
- The Aggies were 6-1 against the spread and 2-5 overall in games when they put up more than 16.2 points last season.
- New Mexico State collected 370.8 yards per game last season, 131.7 more yards than the 239.1 Wisconsin gave up per contest.
- In games that the Aggies piled up over 239.1 yards last year, the team was 7-3 against the spread and 2-8 overall.
- Last year New Mexico State ran for 36.6 more yards per game (101.4) than Wisconsin allowed per contest (64.8).
- When the Aggies rushed for over 64.8 yards last year they had a 5-3 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Betting Analysis
Wisconsin Betting Insights
- Wisconsin beat the spread six times in 13 games last year.
- The Badgers were favored on the moneyline 13 total times last season. They went 9-4 in those games.
- The Badgers did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Last year, six of Wisconsin’s 13 games hit the over.
Aggies Betting Insights
- New Mexico State had seven wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- New Mexico State had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 37.5 points or more last season.
- Last season, the Aggies were listed as the underdog in eight games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Aggies had a record of 1-0 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
- There were seven New Mexico State games (out of 12) that went over the total last year.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||42.4||43.4||40.8|
|Implied Total AVG||26.7||27.8||25.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-4||5-3||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||60.1||61.5||59.1|
|Implied Total AVG||41.2||36.6||44.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-8||0-3||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Leo Chenal registered 8.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL and 94 tackles.
- Nick Herbig posted 55 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and nine sacks in 13 games.
- Jack Sanborn posted 70 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and five sacks in 13 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Scott Nelson supplied 50 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception through 13 games.
- Chris Ojoh helped lead the defense with 70 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and six sacks in 12 games.
- On defense, Trevor Brohard collected 2.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Caleb Mills helped on defense with one interception to go along with 65 tackles and one pass defended in 12 games.
- Nick Giacolone was a key contributor on D last year, with one interception to go with 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Predictions and Pick
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State
You can bet on Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this matchup is Wisconsin, and we expect that Wisconsin will cover the spread (Wisconsin -37.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 46 points.