The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-0) will clash with the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (0-1) at the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 15.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Western Kentucky as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Western Kentucky has -705 odds to pick up the win, while Hawaii is listed at +482 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 67.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: Spectrum Sports
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Stadium: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex
- Last year, Western Kentucky racked up 12.8 more points per game (44.2) than Hawaii gave up (31.4).
- When the Hilltoppers recorded more than 31.4 points last season, they were 9-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Western Kentucky racked up 90.1 more yards per game (536.1) than Hawaii allowed per outing (446.0) last season.
- In games that the Hilltoppers churned out more than 446.0 yards last season, the team was 9-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Last season Western Kentucky piled up 103.4 rushing yards per game, 52.9 fewer than Hawaii allowed per outing (156.3).
- The Hilltoppers had a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record when the team ran for more than 156.3 yards last year.
- Last season Hawaii scored just 0.6 fewer points per game (28.8) than Western Kentucky gave up (29.4).
- The Rainbow Warriors were 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season when the team notched more than 29.4 points.
- Hawaii racked up 30.8 fewer yards per game (405.0) than Western Kentucky allowed per matchup (435.8) last year.
- In games that the Rainbow Warriors amassed more than 435.8 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Last season Hawaii ran for 25.7 fewer yards per game (142.8) than Western Kentucky allowed per contest (168.5).
- Last season the Rainbow Warriors had a 2-3 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games the team rushed for over 168.5 yards.
Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii Betting Analysis
Western Kentucky Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Western Kentucky went 11-3-0 last year.
- Western Kentucky’s ATS record as at least 15.5-point favorites was 4-0 last year.
- The Hilltoppers won seven of the nine games they were the moneyline favorite last season (77.8%).
- The Hilltoppers won all five games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -705 or shorter.
- Last year, 10 of Western Kentucky’s 14 games hit the over.
Rainbow Warriors Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Hawaii was 5-7-1 last year.
- Hawaii was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs last year.
- Last season, the Rainbow Warriors were the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- Last season, the Rainbow Warriors were at least a +482 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- In 13 Hawaii games last year, six of them went over the total.
Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||66.8||65.7||67.6|
|Implied Total AVG||38.9||40.0||38.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-2||4-1||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||59.6||58.1||60.9|
|Implied Total AVG||35.7||35.2||36.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||2-2||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, DeAngelo Malone helped keep opposing offenses in check with 40 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and eight sacks in 14 games.
- Jaden Hunter amassed 3.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 30 tackles, and one interception in 14 games.
- Antwon Kincade had 43 tackles and one interception in 14 games a season ago.
- In 2021, Demetrius Cain had two interceptions in addition to 30 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
- Darius Muasau helped spur the defense with 87 tackles, 7.0 TFL, seven sacks, and one interception in 13 games.
- On defense, Khoury Bethley posted 4.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and five interceptions.
- In 13 games, Eugene Ford delivered 52 tackles.
- With 4.0 sacks to go along with 7.0 TFL and 29 tackles, Jonah Laulu made a big impact on D.
Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Western Kentucky, and we project that Hawaii will cover the spread (Western Kentucky -15.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 67.5 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii betting card
- Pick ATS:
Rainbow Warriors (+15.5)
How to Bet on Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii
You can bet on Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Western Kentucky vs. Hawaii picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.