It’ll be the Washington Huskies (2-0) against the No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (2-0) in college football play at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington.
Washington vs. Michigan State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Washington as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Washington has -177 odds to pick up the win, while Michigan State is listed at +144 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 57 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Washington vs. Michigan State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium
- Washington racked up 21.5 points per game last season, 3.8 fewer than Michigan State allowed per contest (25.3).
- When the Huskies put up more than 25.3 points last season, they were 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Washington racked up 118.4 fewer yards per game (323.4) than Michigan State allowed per contest (441.8) last year.
- Washington rushed for 98.4 yards per game last season, 18.2 fewer than the 116.6 Michigan State allowed per outing.
- The Huskies had a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 116.6 yards last year.
- Michigan State racked up 31.8 points per game last season, 9.1 more than Washington gave up (22.7).
- When the Spartans recorded more than 22.7 points last season, they were 7-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Michigan State racked up 92.9 more yards per game (429.5) than Washington gave up per contest (336.6) last season.
- The Spartans were 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when the team piled up over 336.6 yards last year.
- Last year Michigan State ran for 17.5 fewer yards per game (175.8) than Washington allowed per outing (193.3).
- When the Spartans rushed for over 193.3 yards last year they compiled a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
Washington vs. Michigan State Betting Analysis
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington had three wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- As a 3.5-point or greater favorite, Washington had one win ATS (1-4) last season.
- The Huskies were the moneyline favorite six total times last season. They finished 3-3 in those games.
- The Huskies went 2-1 last year (winning 60% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -177 or shorter.
- There were three Washington games (out of 12) that hit the over last season.
Spartans Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Michigan State was 9-3-1 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, Michigan State went 4-1 last season.
- The Spartans won four of the five games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Spartans entered five games last season as the underdog by +144 or more and were 2-1 in those contests.
- Michigan State had six of its 13 games hit the over last season.
Washington vs. Michigan State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||49.5||50.4||48.1|
|Implied Total AVG||29.0||30.0||27.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-3||2-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-3||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||54.9||55.7||54.0|
|Implied Total AVG||31.7||32.7||30.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||4-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-1||2-0||2-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Jackson Sirmon helped lead the charge with one interception to go with 70 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- Carson Bruener compiled 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL, 53 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
- Kyler Gordon delivered 3.0 TFL, 43 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games played a season ago.
- Brendan Radley-Hiles recorded one interception to go with 41 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games played.
- With 3.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL, 90 tackles, and one interception in 13 games, Xavier Henderson was a key player on defense.
- On defense, Cal Haladay registered 0.5 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL, 85 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In 13 games, Darius Snow recorded 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception.
- With 7.0 sacks to go along with 6.0 TFL and 38 tackles, Jacub Panasiuk made a big impact on D.
Washington vs. Michigan State Predictions and Pick
Washington vs. Michigan State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Washington vs. Michigan State
You can bet on Washington vs. Michigan State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Washington vs. Michigan State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this contest is Michigan State, and we predict that Michigan State will cover the spread (Washington -3.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 57 points.