The Washington State Cougars (2-0) and Colorado State Rams (0-2) will meet in a matchup at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Washington.
Washington State vs. Colorado State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 17 points, with bookmakers listing Washington State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Washington State has -870 odds to pick up the win, while Colorado State is listed at +566 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 52.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Washington State vs. Colorado State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Stadium: Martin Stadium
- Washington State averaged just 0.5 fewer points per game (27.8) than Colorado State gave up (28.3) last season.
- The Cougars were 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall last season when the team recorded more than 28.3 points.
- Washington State collected only 1.0 more yard per game (379.8) than Colorado State allowed per contest (378.8) last season.
- The Cougars were 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when the team picked up over 378.8 yards last season.
- Last year Washington State averaged 122.2 rushing yards per game, 45.6 fewer than Colorado State allowed per outing (167.8).
- Last season the Cougars had a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games the team ran for more than 167.8 yards.
- Colorado State averaged just 0.5 fewer points per game (23.7) than Washington State surrendered (24.2) last year.
- The Rams were 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall last year when the team notched more than 24.2 points.
- Colorado State racked up 40.2 more yards per game (415.8) than Washington State gave up per matchup (375.6) last year.
- In games that the Rams piled up over 375.6 yards last season, the team was 2-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- Last season Colorado State piled up 164.1 rushing yards per game, just 4.9 more yards than Washington State allowed per contest (159.2).
- When the Rams rushed for more than 159.2 yards last year they compiled a 3-4 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record.
Washington State vs. Colorado State Betting Analysis
Washington State Betting Insights
- Washington State covered the spread eight times in 13 games last season.
- Washington State went winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 17-point favorites last year.
- The Cougars were the moneyline favorite five total times last season. They finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Cougars played as a moneyline favorite of -870 or shorter in just one game last season, which they lost.
- Last year, six of Washington State’s 13 games hit the over.
Rams Betting Insights
- Colorado State beat the spread four times in 12 games last year.
- Colorado State went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 17 points or more last season.
- Last season, the Rams won one out of the five games in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, the Rams were at least a +566 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- Last season, six of Colorado State’s 12 games hit the over.
Washington State vs. Colorado State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||56.5||59.4||53.3|
|Implied Total AVG||33.7||35.6||31.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||1-2||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||50.3||50.2||50.3|
|Implied Total AVG||28.6||26.8||30.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-3||1-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Jahad Woods collected one interception to go with 76 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 13 games last year.
- Ron Stone Jr. had 52 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and five sacks.
- In 13 games a season ago, Armani Marsh delivered 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- On defense in 2021, Justus Rogers piled up 58 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two interceptions over 13 games.
- Scott Patchan helped lead the defense with 58 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and 11.5 sacks in 12 games.
- With one interception to go with 86 tackles, 7.0 TFL, six sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games, Cam’Ron Carter was a key contributor on defense last year.
- In 12 games, Tywan Francis recorded 74 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Dequan Jackson delivered 1.0 sack to go with 7.0 TFL and 69 tackles in 12 games.
Washington State vs. Colorado State Predictions and Pick
Washington State vs. Colorado State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Washington State vs. Colorado State
You can bet on Washington State vs. Colorado State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Washington State vs. Colorado State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this game is Washington State, and we expect that Colorado State will cover the spread (Washington State -17). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 52.5 points.