The UNLV Rebels (1-1) and North Texas Mean Green (2-1) will clash in a matchup at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
UNLV vs. North Texas Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 2.5 points, with bookmakers listing UNLV as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, UNLV has -140 odds to pick up the win, while North Texas is listed at +115 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 63.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch UNLV vs. North Texas Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
- Last year, UNLV averaged 6.7 fewer points per game (20.8) than North Texas allowed (27.5).
- The Rebels were 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall last season when the team put up more than 27.5 points.
- UNLV averaged 69.9 fewer yards per game (311.9) than North Texas allowed per outing (381.8) last season.
- When the Rebels picked up over 381.8 yards last year, the team was 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- UNLV rushed for 109.4 yards per game last year, 46.8 fewer than the 156.2 North Texas allowed per contest.
- Last season the Rebels had a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 156.2 yards.
- North Texas scored 5.3 fewer points per game (27.5) than UNLV surrendered (32.8) last year.
- The Mean Green were 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall last year when the team notched over 32.8 points.
- North Texas collected 21.5 more yards per game (430.9) than UNLV allowed per outing (409.4) last season.
- When the Mean Green piled up over 409.4 yards last season, the team was 7-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- Last year North Texas ran for 62.1 more yards per game (233.8) than UNLV allowed per outing (171.7).
- Last year the Mean Green had a 9-1 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games the team ran for over 171.7 yards.
UNLV vs. North Texas Betting Analysis
UNLV Betting Insights
- UNLV covered the spread seven times in 12 games last season.
- The Rebels never played as the moneyline favorite in a game last season.
- The Rebels did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- UNLV had seven of its 12 games go over the point total last season.
Mean Green Betting Insights
- North Texas had nine wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- North Texas’ ATS record as an underdog of 2.5 points or greater was 4-2-1 last year.
- Last season, the Mean Green were the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Mean Green had a record of 1-2 when they were set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- There were four North Texas games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
UNLV vs. North Texas Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||53.9||54.1||53.8|
|Implied Total AVG||34.8||32.3||37.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-10||1-5||1-5|
|Point Total AVG||61.0||61.0||61.1|
|Implied Total AVG||36.0||36.7||35.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||2-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||1-3||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor, Adam Plant Jr. collected 36 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks in 12 games last year.
- Phillip Hill totaled 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and three interceptions in 12 games.
- In 12 games a season ago, Austin Ajiake delivered 49 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Brennon Scott recorded 22 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and four sacks in 12 games played.
- On defense KD Davis, who played in 13 games, posted 83 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks.
- Grayson Murphy, who was on the field for 13 games, amassed 8.5 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Gabriel Murphy posted 45 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 7.5 sacks in 13 games.
- With 5.0 sacks to go along with 5.0 TFL, 37 tackles, and one interception, Dion Novil made a big impact on D.
UNLV vs. North Texas Predictions and Pick
UNLV vs. North Texas betting card
- Pick ATS:
Mean Green (+2.5)
How to Bet on UNLV vs. North Texas
You can bet on UNLV vs. North Texas at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s UNLV vs. North Texas picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is North Texas, and we predict that North Texas will cover the spread (UNLV -2.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 63.5 points.