The UCF Knights (1-1) will clash with the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1) at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton, Florida.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 7.5 points, with bookmakers listing UCF as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, UCF has -305 odds to pick up the win, while Florida Atlantic is listed at +235 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 61.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida
- Stadium: FAU Stadium
- Last year, UCF put up 6.1 more points per game (31.9) than Florida Atlantic allowed (25.8).
- The Knights were 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall last season when the team put up over 25.8 points.
- UCF averaged just 6.7 fewer yards per game (402.5) than Florida Atlantic gave up per contest (409.2) last season.
- In games that the Knights totaled more than 409.2 yards last season, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Last season UCF racked up 196.3 yards per game on the ground, 39.3 more than Florida Atlantic allowed per contest (157.0).
- When the Knights ran for more than 157.0 yards last year, they compiled a 4-4 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record.
- Last year Florida Atlantic racked up just 0.9 more points per game (25.4) than UCF gave up (24.5).
- The Owls were 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 24.5 points.
- Florida Atlantic averaged 32.5 more yards per game (402.0) than UCF allowed per matchup (369.5) last season.
- In games that the Owls picked up over 369.5 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Last year Florida Atlantic rushed for just 5.9 fewer yards (153.5) than UCF allowed per outing (159.4).
- The Owls had a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record when the team rushed for over 159.4 yards last season.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Analysis
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF covered the spread five times in 13 games last year.
- UCF had an ATS record of 3-4 as favorites of 7.5 points or more last season.
- The Knights went 7-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Knights went 4-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -305 or shorter (83.3%).
- In 13 UCF games last year, seven went over the total.
Owls Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic had four wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- Florida Atlantic had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last year.
- Last season, the Owls were listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Owls were 0-1 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +235 or more on the moneyline.
- Last season, four of Florida Atlantic’s 12 games hit the over.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||60.4||62.7||57.7|
|Implied Total AVG||37.9||40.6||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-2||6-0||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||52.6||51.0||54.2|
|Implied Total AVG||31.3||31.2||31.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-1||0-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Tatum Bethune collected two interceptions to go with 100 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in 13 games last year.
- Quadric Bullard had 72 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Big Kat Bryant totaled 6.0 sacks to go with 13.0 TFL and 53 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- Divaad Wilson recorded 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- Jordan Helm helped lead the defense with 70 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in 12 games.
- Teja Young played in 12 games, posting three interceptions to go along with 48 tackles and three passes defended.
- With 53 tackles, Akileis Leroy was a significant player last season on defense.
- Zyon Gilbert totaled 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL, 35 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions and Pick
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on UCF vs. Florida Atlantic
You can bet on UCF vs. Florida Atlantic at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s UCF vs. Florida Atlantic picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is UCF, and we predict that UCF will cover the spread (UCF -7.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 61.5 points.