It’ll be the UCF Knights (1-0) versus the Louisville Cardinals (0-1) in college football play at FBC Mortgage Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
UCF vs. Louisville Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with oddsmakers listing UCF as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, UCF has -228 odds to pick up the win, while Louisville is listed at +181 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 61.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch UCF vs. Louisville Live?
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Stadium: FBC Mortgage Stadium
- UCF put up 4.6 more points per game (31.9) than Louisville gave up (27.3) last season.
- The Knights were 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall last season when the team recorded more than 27.3 points.
- UCF averaged 402.5 yards per game last year, only 0.8 fewer than the 403.3 Louisville allowed per matchup.
- In games that the Knights piled up over 403.3 yards last season, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Last year UCF piled up 196.3 yards per game on the ground, 38.6 more than Louisville allowed per contest (157.7).
- The Knights had a 4-4 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 157.7 yards last year.
- Last year Louisville averaged 7.1 more points per game (31.6) than UCF surrendered (24.5).
- The Cardinals were 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when they recorded over 24.5 points last year.
- Louisville collected 77.1 more yards per game (446.6) than UCF gave up per matchup (369.5) last season.
- The Cardinals were 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when the team totaled more than 369.5 yards last year.
- Last season Louisville piled up 210.2 yards per game on the ground, 50.8 more than UCF allowed per contest (159.4).
- Last year the Cardinals had a 5-3 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 159.4 yards.
UCF vs. Louisville Betting Analysis
UCF Betting Insights
- Against the spread, UCF went 5-8-0 last season.
- UCF went 3-6 as at least 6-point favorites last year.
- The Knights went 7-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Knights had a record of 4-1 in games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -228 or shorter (75%).
- There were seven UCF games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Louisville covered the spread six times in 13 games last season.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, Louisville had two wins ATS (2-2) last year.
- The Cardinals were underdogs in six games last season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals had a record of 0-1 when they were set as an underdog of +181 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- There were six Louisville games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
UCF vs. Louisville Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||60.4||62.7||57.7|
|Implied Total AVG||37.9||40.6||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-2||6-0||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||60.5||58.8||63.1|
|Implied Total AVG||33.9||32.9||35.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||2-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||1-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Tatum Bethune registered 2.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 100 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In 13 games in 2021, Quadric Bullard collected 72 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Big Kat Bryant totaled 6.0 sacks to go with 13.0 TFL and 53 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- Divaad Wilson amassed two interceptions to go with 63 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 13 games played.
- Yasir Abdullah helped lead the defense with 63 tackles, 17.0 TFL, and 10 sacks in 13 games.
- On defense, C.J. Avery totaled 3.0 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 97 tackles.
- Qwynnterrio Cole was on the field for 13 games and delivered one interception to go along with 85 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
- Kenderick Duncan Jr. delivered 1.0 sack to go with 3.0 TFL, 74 tackles, and one interception in 13 games.
UCF vs. Louisville Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is UCF, and we expect that Louisville will cover the spread (UCF -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 61.5 points.
UCF vs. Louisville betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on UCF vs. Louisville
You can bet on UCF vs. Louisville at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s UCF vs. Louisville picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.