The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0) and Wyoming Cowboys (0-1) will face each other at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium in Laramie, Wyoming.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6.5 points, with bookmakers listing Tulsa as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Tulsa has -242 odds to pick up the win, while Wyoming is listed at +194 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 45 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Tulsa vs. Wyoming Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Stadium: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
- Tulsa scored 26.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 23.7 per contest Wyoming surrendered.
- The Golden Hurricane were 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when they put up more than 23.7 points last season.
- Tulsa averaged 70.9 more yards per game (441.4) than Wyoming allowed per matchup (370.5) last year.
- The Golden Hurricane were 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team churned out over 370.5 yards last season.
- Last year Tulsa piled up 192.0 yards per game on the ground, 11.3 more than Wyoming allowed per contest (180.7).
- When the Golden Hurricane ran for more than 180.7 yards last year, they compiled a 4-3 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
- Wyoming scored just 1.2 fewer points per game (25.4) than Tulsa allowed (26.6) last year.
- The Cowboys were 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall last year when the team put up more than 26.6 points.
- Wyoming racked up only 3.7 more yards per game (373.8) than Tulsa allowed (370.1) per contest last season.
- The Cowboys were 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team amassed over 370.1 yards last year.
- Last year Wyoming averaged 211.2 rushing yards per game, 68.6 more than Tulsa allowed per outing (142.6).
- When the Cowboys rushed for more than 142.6 yards last year they had a 3-3 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Betting Analysis
Tulsa Betting Insights
- Tulsa’s record against the spread last year was 8-5-0.
- Tulsa had two wins ATS (2-4) as 6.5-point or greater favorites last year.
- The Golden Hurricane were favored on the moneyline nine total times last season. They went 6-3 in those games.
- The Golden Hurricane had a 2-1 record last year (winning 66.7% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -242 or shorter.
- Tulsa had seven of its 13 games go over the point total last season.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Wyoming posted a 5-7-1 record against the spread last year.
- Wyoming covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 6.5 points or more last season.
- The Cowboys were underdogs six times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Cowboys were at least a +194 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- There were seven Wyoming games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||55.8||54.9||56.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.9||33.3||34.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-3||4-3||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-0||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||48.3||48.9||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||29.3||29.1||29.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||3-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-1||1-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Justin Wright collected 3.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL, 80 tackles, and one interception.
- On defense in 2021, Jaxon Player had 47 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and five sacks in 13 games played.
- Tyon Davis totaled 66 tackles in 13 games a season ago.
- In 2021, Yohance Burnett had 75 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Chad Muma played in 13 games, collecting 1.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL, 90 tackles, and three interceptions.
- Easton Gibbs accumulated 2.0 sacks to go along with 5.0 TFL and 68 tackles in 13 games.
- Cole Godbout totaled 47 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and five sacks in 13 games.
- The contributions of C.J. Coldon, who was on the field for 13 games, included 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Tulsa, and we project that Wyoming will cover the spread (Tulsa -6.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 45 points.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Tulsa vs. Wyoming
You can bet on Tulsa vs. Wyoming at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Tulsa vs. Wyoming picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.