The No. 21 Texas Longhorns (1-1) and UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) will clash at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas.
Texas vs. UTSA Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13 points, with bookmakers listing Texas as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Texas has -511 odds to pick up the win, while UTSA is listed at +372 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 57 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Texas vs. UTSA Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: LHN
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Stadium: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
- Texas scored 35.3 points per game last year, 10.7 more than UTSA allowed per contest (24.6).
- The Longhorns were 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when they scored more than 24.6 points last season.
- Texas racked up 52.6 more yards per game (424.7) than UTSA gave up per outing (372.1) last season.
- The Longhorns were 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team picked up over 372.1 yards last year.
- Last season Texas ran for 85.2 more yards per game (199.3) than UTSA allowed per outing (114.1).
- Last season the Longhorns had a 5-5 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 114.1 yards.
- UTSA averaged 36.9 points per game last season, 5.8 more than Texas surrendered (31.1).
- The Roadrunners were 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when they put up over 31.1 points last season.
- UTSA racked up 439 yards per game last year, just 12.4 more than the 426.6 Texas gave up per outing.
- When the Roadrunners totaled more than 426.6 yards last season, the team was 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- UTSA rushed for 183.6 yards per game last year, 16.3 fewer than the 199.9 Texas allowed per outing.
- When the Roadrunners rushed for over 199.9 yards last year they had a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record.
Texas vs. UTSA Betting Analysis
Texas Betting Insights
- Texas covered the spread five times in 12 games last season.
- Texas won once ATS (1-1) when favored by 13 points or more last season.
- The Longhorns finished 5-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 62.5% of those games).
- The Longhorns played as a moneyline favorite of -511 or shorter in just two games last season, and they split them 1-1.
- There were five Texas games (out of 12) that hit the over last season.
Roadrunners Betting Insights
- UTSA had nine wins in 14 games against the spread last season.
- Last season, the Roadrunners won four out of the five games in which they were the underdog.
- The Roadrunners entered one game last season as the underdog by +372 or more and won each of those games.
- In 14 UTSA games last year, eight of them went over the total.
Texas vs. UTSA Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||59.3||58.9||59.9|
|Implied Total AVG||34.0||35.3||32.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-3||4-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-4||0-1||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||59.0||59.1||59.0|
|Implied Total AVG||35.5||38.6||32.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||5-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-1||1-0||3-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a tone-setter on defense, DeMarvion Overshown collected 70 tackles, five TFL, and two sacks in 12 games last year.
- Luke Brockermeyer delivered 0.5 sacks to go with four TFL, 60 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games.
- B.J. Foster had one TFL, 40 tackles, and three interceptions in 12 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Anthony Cook chipped in with 41 tackles, one TFL, and one sack in 12 games.
- Last year Clarence Hicks recorded 34 tackles, 13 TFL, 10.5 sacks, and one interception in 14 games.
- Rashad Wisdom accumulated two TFL and 60 tackles in 14 games.
- In 14 games, Charles Wiley compiled 29 tackles, six TFL, and 3.5 sacks.
- The contributions of Corey Mayfield Jr., who was on the field for 14 games, included one sack to go with two TFL, 33 tackles, and two interceptions.
Texas vs. UTSA Predictions and Pick
Texas vs. UTSA betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Texas vs. UTSA
You can bet on Texas vs. UTSA at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Texas vs. UTSA picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is Texas, and we expect that UTSA will cover the spread (Texas -13). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 57 points.