The Texas State Bobcats (0-1) and Florida International Panthers (1-0) will battle at Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos, Texas.
Texas State vs. Florida International Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Texas State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Texas State has -575 odds to pick up the win, while Florida International is listed at +405 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 63 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Texas State vs. Florida International Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Stadium: Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium
- Texas State put up 23.1 points per game last season, 16.6 fewer than Florida International allowed per contest (39.7).
- Texas State averaged 343.7 yards per game last year, 149.0 fewer yards than the 492.7 Florida International allowed per outing.
- Last season Texas State ran for 81.0 fewer yards per game (150.0) than Florida International allowed per outing (231.0).
- Florida International put up 20.3 points per game last year, 12.7 fewer than Texas State gave up (33.0).
- Florida International collected 65.0 fewer yards per game (367.3) than Texas State gave up (432.3) per outing last season.
- In games that the Panthers churned out over 432.3 yards last year, the team was 1-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Florida International rushed for 102.1 yards per game last year, 83.4 fewer than the 185.5 Texas State allowed per contest.
Texas State vs. Florida International Betting Analysis
Texas State Betting Insights
- Texas State’s record against the spread last season was 7-5-0.
- The Bobcats finished 1-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Bobcats did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -575 or shorter.
- Out of 12 Texas State games last season, five hit the over.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Florida International won only once against the spread last season.
- Florida International had no wins ATS (0-4) as underdogs of 13.5 points or greater last season.
- Last season, the Panthers were listed as the underdog in 10 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Last season, the Panthers were at least a +405 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- In 11 Florida International games last season, seven of them went over the total.
Texas State vs. Florida International Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||57.3||55.3||59.3|
|Implied Total AVG||33.3||31.2||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||1-2||2-4|
|Point Total AVG||57.1||60.3||54.4|
|Implied Total AVG||34.2||33.6||34.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-10||0-4||0-6|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Issiah Nixon had 31 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and four sacks last year.
- Jordan Revels had 39 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- In 12 games a season ago, Zion Childress registered 44 tackles and one interception.
- Markeveon Coleman registered 52 tackles in 12 games.
- Daniel Jackson hit the gridiron for 12 games, recording 2.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL and 54 tackles.
- Richard Dames played in 12 games, posting 55 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Davon Strickland amassed 35 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks in 12 games.
- Rishard Dames amassed 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL, 26 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games.
Texas State vs. Florida International Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Texas State, and we expect that Texas State will cover the spread (Texas State -13.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 63 points.
Texas State vs. Florida International betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Texas State vs. Florida International
You can bet on Texas State vs. Florida International at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Texas State vs. Florida International picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.