The Texas Longhorns (0-0) will clash with the UL Monroe Warhawks (0-0) at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas.
Texas vs. UL Monroe Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 37.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Texas as the favorites.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 64.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Texas vs. UL Monroe Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: LHN
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Stadium: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
- Last year, Texas scored just 1.8 more points per game (35.3) than UL Monroe surrendered (33.5).
- The Longhorns were 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when they scored over 33.5 points last season.
- Texas racked up 27.6 fewer yards per game (424.7) than UL Monroe gave up per outing (452.3) last year.
- In games that the Longhorns churned out over 452.3 yards last season, the team was 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Texas rushed for 199.3 yards per game last season, 37.4 more than the 161.9 UL Monroe allowed per outing.
- The Longhorns had a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record when the team ran for over 161.9 yards last year.
- UL Monroe racked up 10.2 fewer points per game (20.9) than Texas surrendered (31.1) last season.
- UL Monroe racked up 98.2 fewer yards per game (328.4) than Texas gave up (426.6) per matchup last season.
- When the Warhawks churned out over 426.6 yards last year, the team was 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Last year UL Monroe ran for 65.5 fewer yards per game (134.4) than Texas allowed per contest (199.9).
Texas vs. UL Monroe Betting Analysis
Texas Betting Insights
- Texas covered the spread five times in 12 games last season.
- The Longhorns finished 5-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 62.5% of those games).
- The Longhorns never played a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Out of 12 Texas games last season, five hit the over.
Warhawks Betting Insights
- UL Monroe beat the spread five times in 12 games last season.
- The Warhawks won three of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Warhawks entered 12 games last season as the underdog by or more and were 2-6 in those contests.
- Last season, six of UL Monroe’s 12 games hit the over.
Texas vs. UL Monroe Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||59.3||58.9||59.9|
|Implied Total AVG||34.0||35.3||32.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-3||4-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-4||0-1||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||55.6||54.6||56.7|
|Implied Total AVG||37.9||35.2||40.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||3-1||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 12 games last year, DeMarvion Overshown compiled two sacks to go with five TFL and 70 tackles.
- On defense in 2021, Luke Brockermeyer had 60 tackles, four TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 12 games played.
- B.J. Foster posted three interceptions to go with 40 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended in 12 games a season ago.
- Anthony Cook totaled 41 tackles, one TFL, and one sack in 12 games played.
- On defense Zack Woodard, who was on the field for 12 games, recorded 72 tackles, six TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Traveion Webster accumulated 1.5 sacks to go along with three TFL and 71 tackles in 12 games.
- With 35 tackles, four TFL, and 5.5 sacks, Ty Shelby was a big contributor last season on defense.
- The contributions of Quae Drake, who was on the field for 12 games, included 2.5 sacks to go with three TFL, 35 tackles, and one interception.
Texas vs. UL Monroe Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Texas, and we predict that UL Monroe will cover the spread (Texas -37.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 64.5 points.
Texas vs. UL Monroe betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Texas vs. UL Monroe
You can bet on Texas vs. UL Monroe at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Texas vs. UL Monroe picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.