The No. 24 Texas A&M Aggies (1-1) and No. 13 Miami Hurricanes (2-0) will face each other in a matchup at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas.
Texas A&M vs. Miami Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with sportsbooks listing Texas A&M as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Texas A&M has -228 odds to pick up the win, while Miami is listed at +185 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 45.5 points.
Great promos & odds boosts
How to Watch Texas A&M vs. Miami Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Stadium: Kyle Field
- Last year, Texas A&M put up just 0.9 more points per game (29.3) than Miami allowed (28.4).
- The Aggies were 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall in games when they recorded over 28.4 points last season.
- Texas A&M collected only 1.9 more yards per game (391.5) than Miami gave up per outing (389.6) last season.
- In games that the Aggies picked up over 389.6 yards last season, the team was 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Last year Texas A&M racked up 182.9 yards per game on the ground, 43.9 more than Miami allowed per contest (139.0).
- Last season the Aggies had a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 139.0 yards.
- Last year Miami averaged 18.2 more points per game (34.1) than Texas A&M allowed (15.9).
- The Hurricanes were 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall last season when the team notched more than 15.9 points.
- Miami collected 121.3 more yards per game (448.8) than Texas A&M gave up per outing (327.5) last year.
- When the Hurricanes piled up more than 327.5 yards last year, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Last year Miami ran for just 7.1 fewer yards (127.7) than Texas A&M allowed per contest (134.8).
- The Hurricanes had a 3-3 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 134.8 yards last year.
Texas A&M vs. Miami Betting Analysis
Texas A&M Betting Insights
- Texas A&M was 7-5-0 against the spread last season.
- Texas A&M had an ATS record of 5-2 as favorites of 6 points or more last year.
- The Aggies went 6-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60% of those games).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -228 or shorter, the Aggies had a 2-2 record (winning 71.4% of their games).
- Last season, five of Texas A&M’s 12 games went over the point total.
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Miami was 6-6-0 last season.
- Miami won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 6 points or more last season.
- The Hurricanes were underdogs four times last season and won twice.
- The Hurricanes were 1-1 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +185 or more on the moneyline.
- Miami had five of its 12 games go over the point total last season.
Texas A&M vs. Miami Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||51.7||51.4||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||34.0||36.7||30.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-4||4-1||2-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||59.8||58.2||63.1|
|Implied Total AVG||36.1||35.8||36.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||3-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a tone-setter on defense, DeMarvin Leal compiled 50 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 8.5 sacks in 12 games last year.
- Aaron Hansford had 74 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Antonio Johnson totaled 1.0 sack to go with 5.0 TFL, 72 tackles, and one interception in 12 games played a season ago.
- Leon O’Neal Jr. compiled 56 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions through 12 games played in 2021.
- Last year Corey Flagg Jr. delivered 44 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- Zach McCloud, who was on the field for 12 games, amassed 5.5 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- With 20 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks, Deandre Johnson was an important contributor last season on defense.
- With 0.5 sacks to go along with 1.0 TFL, 40 tackles, and one interception, Tyrique Stevenson made a big difference on D.
Texas A&M vs. Miami Predictions and Pick
Texas A&M vs. Miami betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Texas A&M vs. Miami
You can bet on Texas A&M vs. Miami at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Texas A&M vs. Miami picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our prediction to win this contest is Texas A&M, and we predict that Texas A&M will cover the spread (Texas A&M -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 45.5 points.