It’ll be the TCU Horned Frogs (0-0) versus the Colorado Buffaloes (0-0) in college football play at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colorado.
TCU vs. Colorado Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13.5 points, with sportsbooks listing TCU as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, TCU has -537 odds to pick up the win, while Colorado is listed at +394 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 59 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch TCU vs. Colorado Live?
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Stadium: Folsom Field
- TCU put up 28.7 points per game last season, comparable to the 26.7 per contest Colorado allowed.
- The Horned Frogs were 2-6 against the spread and 5-3 overall last season when the team scored more than 26.7 points.
- TCU racked up only 9.2 more yards per game (430.1) than Colorado allowed per contest (420.9) last season.
- The Horned Frogs were 2-5 against the spread and 5-2 overall when the team picked up over 420.9 yards last year.
- Last year TCU ran for 15.0 more yards per game (193.6) than Colorado allowed per outing (178.6).
- When the Horned Frogs rushed for more than 178.6 yards last season, they had a 1-3 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record.
- Last season Colorado put up 16.1 fewer points per game (18.8) than TCU gave up (34.9).
- The Buffaloes were 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when they put up over 34.9 points last season.
- Colorado collected 204.3 fewer yards per game (257.5) than TCU gave up per outing (461.8) last season.
- Last season Colorado racked up 126.3 rushing yards per game, 95.8 fewer than TCU allowed per contest (222.1).
TCU vs. Colorado Betting Analysis
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU registered two wins against the spread last year.
- TCU didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as favorites of 13.5 points or more last year.
- The Horned Frogs won 60% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- The Horned Frogs played as a moneyline favorite of -537 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- TCU had six of its 12 games hit the over last season.
Buffaloes Betting Insights
- Colorado had six wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- As 13.5-point underdogs or more, Colorado went 3-2 against the spread last year.
- The Buffaloes were underdogs nine times last season and won twice.
- The Buffaloes entered six games last season as the underdog by +394 or more and were 0-4 in those contests.
- In 12 Colorado games last year, four of them hit the over.
TCU vs. Colorado Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||59.3||58.9||59.8|
|Implied Total AVG||35.8||36.7||34.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||1-1||0-4|
|Point Total AVG||49.9||50.3||49.4|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||31.7||33.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||2-2||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Dee Winters posted 1.0 sack to go with 4.0 TFL, 60 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Dylan Horton delivered 4.0 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 43 tackles in 12 games.
- In 12 games a season ago, Ochaun Mathis posted 37 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks.
- T.J. Carter compiled 54 tackles and one interception in 12 games.
- Last season Carson Wells recorded 35 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- With three interceptions to go with 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended in 12 games, Mark Perry was an important contributor on defense last season.
- Isaiah Lewis helped on defense with two interceptions to go along with 50 tackles and two passes defended in 12 games.
- With 2.0 TFL and 49 tackles, Nate Landman made a big impact on D.
TCU vs. Colorado Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is TCU, and we project that Colorado will cover the spread (TCU -13.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 59 points.
TCU vs. Colorado betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on TCU vs. Colorado
You can bet on TCU vs. Colorado at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s TCU vs. Colorado picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.