The Syracuse Orange (1-0) will battle the UConn Huskies (1-1) at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut.
Syracuse vs. UConn Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 24 points, with sportsbooks listing Syracuse as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Syracuse has -2545 odds to pick up the win, while UConn is listed at +1073 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 49.5 points.
Bet $5, get $200 in bonus bets
How to Watch Syracuse vs. UConn Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: East Hartford, Connecticut
- Stadium: Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field
- Last year, Syracuse put up 13.6 fewer points per game (24.9) than UConn gave up (38.5).
- The Orange were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 38.5 points.
- Syracuse racked up 366.5 yards per game last year, 85.3 fewer yards than the 451.8 UConn allowed per matchup.
- The Orange were 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team amassed over 451.8 yards last year.
- Last season Syracuse averaged 213.5 rushing yards per game, 18.2 more than UConn allowed per outing (195.3).
- Last season the Orange had a 7-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games the team rushed for over 195.3 yards.
- Last season UConn racked up 10.7 fewer points per game (15.6) than Syracuse surrendered (26.3).
- When the Huskies recorded over 26.3 points last year, they were 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- UConn averaged 65.2 fewer yards per game (265.2) than Syracuse gave up (330.4) per outing last year.
- UConn rushed for 101.3 yards per game last year, 24.9 fewer than the 126.2 Syracuse allowed per contest.
- The Huskies had a 1-2 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record when the team rushed for more than 126.2 yards last season.
Syracuse vs. UConn Betting Analysis
Syracuse Betting Insights
- Syracuse had eight wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- The Orange were listed as the moneyline favorite just two times last season, and they won both games.
- The Orange never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -2545 or shorter.
- There were five Syracuse games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
Huskies Betting Insights
- UConn posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- UConn’s ATS record as an underdog of 24 points or more was 4-3 last season.
- The Huskies won one of the eight games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Huskies were at least a +1073 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- There were six UConn games (out of 12) that went over the total last year.
Syracuse vs. UConn Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||51.4||51.3||51.6|
|Implied Total AVG||29.8||30.6||28.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-7||1-4||2-3|
|Point Total AVG||53.7||52.8||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.2||36.5||39.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||1-4||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Mikel Jones posted 83 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and three sacks in 12 games last year.
- On defense in 2021, Cody Roscoe had 43 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 8.5 sacks in 12 games played.
- Stefon Thompson put up 4.5 sacks in addition to his 5.0 TFL and 57 tackles a season ago.
- Marlowe Wax amassed 42 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and six sacks in 12 games played.
- Jackson Mitchell helped lead the defense with 82 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- On defense, Ian Swenson posted 1.0 sack to go with 5.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- In 12 games, Travis Jones posted 32 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks.
- A significant contributor on defense, Durante Jones had one interception to go with 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Syracuse vs. UConn Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is Syracuse, and we predict that UConn will cover the spread (Syracuse -24). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 49.5 points.
Syracuse vs. UConn betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Syracuse vs. UConn
You can bet on Syracuse vs. UConn at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Syracuse vs. UConn picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.