The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1) and Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) will face each other in clash of Pac-12 foes at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.
Oregon vs. Arizona State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 24.5 points, with bookmakers listing Oregon as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Oregon has -6211 odds to pick up the win, while Arizona State is listed at +1416 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 53.5 points.
How to Watch Oregon vs. Arizona State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
Oregon has been a tough matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (second-best with 542.1 yards per game) and total defense (18th-best with 309.4 yards allowed per game) this year. Oregon has been firing on all cylinders this season, as they rank best in scoring offense (46.3 points per game) and 13th-best in scoring defense (17.1 points allowed per game). Oregon has the 51st-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (214.7 allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking second-best with 338.7 passing yards per game. Oregon has been making things happen on both sides of the ball in the running game this year, ranking 13th-best in rushing offense (203.4 rushing yards per game) and 11th-best in rushing defense (94.7 rushing yards allowed per game). Oregon ranks 29th in third-down defense this year (33.8% third-down percentage allowed), but has been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the FBS with a 54.4% third-down conversion rate. Oregon has forced 10 total turnovers (78th in the FBS) this season and have turned it over two times (first in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +8, the eighth-best in college football.
Arizona State is accumulating 327.5 total yards per game on offense this season (105th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 354.2 total yards per contest (45th-ranked). Arizona State has been struggling offensively, ranking sixth-worst in the FBS with 17.7 points per game. It has been more effective defensively, giving up 27.4 points per contest (78th-ranked). Arizona State is accumulating 223.7 passing yards per contest on offense this season (71st-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 217.0 passing yards per game (53rd-ranked) on defense. Arizona State’s running game has not been getting things done, ranking 13th-worst in the FBS with 103.8 rushing yards per game. It has been better on the defensive side of the ball, giving up 137.2 rushing yards per contest (46th-ranked). Arizona State ranks 16th-worst in third-down conversion percentage (32.9%), but it has been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 65th in the FBS with a 38.5% third-down rate allowed. Arizona State has struggled in terms of turnovers, as its turnover margin of -13 is second-worst in the FBS.
Oregon vs. Arizona State Betting Analysis
Oregon Betting Insights
Oregon has covered the spread seven times over 10 games with a set spread. Oregon has a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 24.5-point favorites. This season, four Oregon games have gone over the point total. The Ducks have yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 7-0. The Ducks have played as a moneyline favorite of -6211 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Arizona State Betting Insights
Arizona State has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set total. In games it has played as 24.5-point underdogs or more, Arizona State has a perfect ATS record of 2-0. Games involving Arizona State have hit the over on three occasions this year. The Sun Devils have won two of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season. The Sun Devils have been at least a +1416 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Oregon vs. Arizona State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||64.6||67.2||60.6|
|Implied Total AVG||43.0||48.0||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-0||4-0||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||52.3||55.3||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.6||34.7||32.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||1-4||1-3|
Players to Watch
- In addition to his 3,135 passing yards and 77.7% completion percentage this season, Bo Nix has connected on 29 touchdowns against two interceptions.
- Nix has made an impact with his legs, running for 121 yards and five TDs in 10 games.
- Mar’Keise Irving has run for 939 rushing yards (6.8 yards per carry) and 10 touchdowns in 10 games for the Ducks.
- As a receiver, Irving has racked up 40 catches on zero targets for 329 yards and one touchdown.
- As part of the Ducks’ passing offense, Troy Franklin has reeled in 60 balls on zero targets for 1,093 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Jordan James has accumulated 570 yards in the ground game (57.0 per game) with nine rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- James has compiled 12 catches on zero targets for 86 yards and one touchdown as a receiver in 2023.
- As part of the Ducks’ defensive unit, Evan Williams has compiled 58 tackles, two TFL, and four sacks in nine games.
- As part of the Ducks’ defense, Tysheem Johnson has compiled one sack to go with two TFL, 44 tackles, and two interceptions in 10 games.
- As part of the Ducks’ defensive unit, Jeffrey Bassa has registered one interception to go along with 44 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended in 10 games.
- The Ducks’ defense has been aided by Khyree Jackson, who has played eight games, posting two sacks to go with two TFL, 25 tackles, and two interceptions.
- On the ground, Cameron Skattebo has eight touchdowns and 631 yards (63.1 per game).
- Also, Skattebo has 23 receptions for 280 yards and one touchdown.
- In the passing game, Elijhah Badger has scored three TDs, catching 58 balls for 649 yards (64.9 per game).
- Trenton Bourguet has passed for 1,344 yards (192.0 per game), completing 62.1% of his passes, with one touchdown and four interceptions in seven games.
- Also, Bourguet has rushed for 54 yards and two TDs.
- In four games, DeCarlos Brooks has rushed for 220 yards (55.0 per game) and three TDs.
- Shamari Simmons has registered one interception to go with 57 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 10 games for the Sun Devils.
- The Sun Devils’ Chris Edmonds has compiled 61 tackles in nine games.
- B.J. Green II has registered five sacks to go with five TFL and 35 tackles in nine games for the Sun Devils.
- Tate Romney has delivered one sack to go with one TFL and 44 tackles in nine games for the Sun Devils.
Oregon vs. Arizona State Predictions and Pick
Oregon vs. Arizona State betting card
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Under (53.5)
How to Bet on Oregon vs. Arizona State
You can bet on Oregon vs. Arizona State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Oregon vs. Arizona State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our prediction to win this contest is Oregon, and we expect that Oregon will cover the spread (Oregon -24.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 53.5 points.