Pac-12 rivals will meet when the Oregon State Beavers (4-2) meet the Washington State Cougars (4-2).
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3 points, with bookmakers listing Oregon State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Oregon State has -156 odds to pick up the win, while Washington State is listed at +128 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 51.5 points.
How to Watch Oregon State vs. Washington State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Stadium: Reser Stadium
Oregon State is totaling 430.7 yards per game on offense (52nd in the FBS), and rank 54th on defense, yielding 358.2 yards allowed per game. Oregon State ranks 48th in scoring offense (32.5 points per game) and 76th in scoring defense (27.2 points allowed per game) this season. Oregon State is averaging 249.7 passing yards per game on offense (66th in the FBS), and ranks 56th on the other side of the ball with 215.7 passing yards allowed per game. Oregon State ranks 44th in run offense (181.0 rushing yards per game) and 68th in run defense (142.5 rushing yards allowed per game) this season. Oregon State is averaging a 39.4% third-down conversion rate on offense, which ranks them 70th in the FBS. On defense, the defense ranks 82nd, allowing a 40.3% third-down percentage. Oregon State ranks 100th in college football with a -2 turnover margin after forcing 9 turnovers (53rd in the FBS) and committing 11 (99th in the FBS).
Washington State ranks 93rd with 368.3 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 65th with 371.3 total yards ceded per contest on defense. In terms of points scored Washington State ranks 82nd in the FBS (27.0 points per game), and it is 34th on the other side of the ball (20.2 points allowed per game). In terms of passing, Washington State ranks 40th in the FBS (266.2 passing yards per game) and 100th defensively (260.8 passing yards allowed per contest). Washington State ranks 13th-worst in rushing yards per game on offense (102.2), but at least it has been dominating on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th-best in rushing yards surrendered per contest (110.5). Washington State ranks 85th in the FBS with a 37.8% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 36th with a 33.3% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball. Washington State has recorded eight forced turnovers (72nd in the FBS) and committed 12 turnovers (110th in the FBS) this season for a -4 turnover margin that ranks 100th in the FBS.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Analysis
Oregon State Betting Insights
Oregon State has covered the spread four times over six games with a set spread. Oregon State has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites. Games involving Oregon State have hit the over four times this season. The Beavers have been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and they’ve won all of those games. The Beavers have played as a moneyline favorite of -156 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
Cougars Betting Insights
Washington State have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season. Washington State has a record of 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs. Games involving Washington State has hit the over once this year. The Cougars have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once. This season, the Cougars have won one of their three games when they’re the underdog by at least +128 on the moneyline.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||58.3||61.0||55.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||34.7||30.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||2-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||56.4||56.4||56.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35.5||35.5||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||3-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-1||1-1|
Players to Watch
- The Beavers’ defense has been aided by the contributions of Alex Austin, who has played six games and compiled 26 tackles and one interception.
- The Beavers’ defensive unit has been helped by the contributions of Jaydon Grant, who has suited up for six games and delivered 24 tackles and two interceptions.
- Kitan Oladapo has hit the gridiron for six games, compiling 24 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two sacks for the Beavers.
- Ryan Cooper Jr. has been a big piece of the Beavers’ defense in 2022, with two interceptions to go with 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in six games.
- Daiyan Henley has recorded one interception to go with 51 tackles, 7.0 TFL, four sacks, and one pass defended in six games for the Cougars.
- Francisco Mauigoa has been doing his part on defense, registering one interception to go with 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one pass defended for the Cougars.
- The Cougars’ Jaden Hicks has compiled one interception to go with 39 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in six games.
- With 27 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in six games, Armani Marsh has been making a big difference on defense for the Cougars.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Predictions and Pick
Oregon State vs. Washington State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Oregon State vs. Washington State
You can bet on Oregon State vs. Washington State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Oregon State vs. Washington State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is Washington State, and we predict that Washington State will cover the spread (Oregon State -3). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 51.5 points.