Pac-12 opponents will battle when the No. 10 Oregon State Beavers (8-2) meet the No. 5 Washington Huskies (10-0).
Oregon State vs. Washington Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 1 point, with bookmakers listing Oregon State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Oregon State has -120 odds to pick up the win, while Washington is listed at -103 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 62.5 points.
How to Watch Oregon State vs. Washington Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Stadium: Reser Stadium
On the offensive side of the ball, Oregon State has been a top-25 unit, ranking 17th-best in the FBS by putting up 454.2 yards per game. The defense ranks 33rd (332.2 yards allowed per game). Oregon State has the 33rd-ranked defense this season (20.5 points allowed per game), and has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 14th-best with 37.9 points per game. Oregon State is averaging 256.4 passing yards per game on offense this season (47th in the FBS), and is giving up 229.6 passing yards per game (74th) on defense. Oregon State has been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the running game, ranking top-25 in both rushing offense (18th-best with 197.8 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (17th-best with 102.6 rushing yards allowed per game) this season. Oregon State is averaging a 43.1% third-down percentage on offense (35th in the FBS), and ranks 44th on the other side of the ball with a 35.9% third-down percentage allowed. Oregon State has the third-best turnover margin in college football at +12, forcing 16 turnovers (10th in the FBS) while turning it over four times (third in the FBS).
Washington’s offense has been dominant, accumulating 504.9 total yards per contest (fourth-best) this season. On defense, it ranks 103rd by allowing 410.5 total yards per game. Washington’s offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks fourth-best in the FBS with 41.0 points per game. In terms of defense, it is ceding 23.5 points per game, which ranks 50th. While Washington’s pass defense has been sputtering, ranking 10th-worst by allowing 269.6 passing yards per game, its offense ranks best with 378.0 passing yards per contest. With 126.9 rushing yards per game on offense, Washington ranks 103rd in the FBS. Defensively it ranks 50th, surrendering 140.9 rushing yards per contest. Washington’s third-down defense ranks 106th in the FBS with a 42.6% third-down conversion percentage given up, but it has been led by its offense, which ranks 21st-best by generating a 46.2% third-down rate. Washington sports a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 56th in the FBS.
Oregon State vs. Washington Betting Analysis
Oregon State Betting Insights
Oregon State has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this season. Oregon State has an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 1-point favorites. Games involving Oregon State have hit the over six times this season. The Beavers have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-2 in those games. The Beavers have an 5-2 record (winning 80% of their games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
Washington Betting Insights
Washington has covered the spread four times over 10 games with a set total. Washington games have gone over the total six times this year. The Huskies will play as the underdog for the first time this season. The Huskies have played as an underdog of -103 or more once this season and won that game.
Oregon State vs. Washington Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||53.6||50.8||56.4|
|Implied Total AVG||32.8||33.4||32.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||5-0||3-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||61.8||59.8||64.8|
|Implied Total AVG||39.4||38.7||40.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-0||5-0||4-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
Players to Watch
- In addition to his 2,254 passing yards and 58.6% completion percentage this year, D.J. Uiagalelei has tallied 20 touchdowns against four interceptions.
- Uiagalelei has been providing value with his legs, as he’s scrambled for 153 yards (2.8 YPC) and six rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- As a runner, Damien Martinez has picked up 1,024 yards in the ground game with seven rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- As part of the Beavers’ passing offense, Silas Bolden has reeled in 42 balls on zero targets for 598 yards and four touchdowns.
- Deshaun Fenwick has amassed 497 yards in the ground game (49.7 per game) with five rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- In 10 games for the Beavers, Fenwick has eight catches (0.8 per game) for 73 yards (7.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Easton Mascarenas has helped lead the Beavers’ defense with 74 tackles, one TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in nine games.
- Andrew Chatfield Jr. has helped carry the Beavers’ defense with nine sacks to go along with three TFL, 25 tackles, and two interceptions in nine games.
- Akili Arnold has helped carry the Beavers’ defense with two interceptions to go along with 54 tackles and three passes defended in nine games.
- Kitan Oladapo has been a significant contributor to the Beavers’ defense in 2023, with two interceptions to go with 46 tackles, one sack, and two passes defended in nine games.
- In 10 games, Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 3,533 yards (353.3 per game), with 28 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 67.8%.
- In 10 games, Rome Odunze has 59 receptions for 1,100 yards (110.0 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- On the ground, Dillon Johnson has scored 11 touchdowns and picked up 790 yards (87.8 per game).
- In the passing game, Johnson has scored zero touchdowns, with 17 catches for 135 yards.
- In 10 games, Ja’Lynn Polk has 55 receptions for 943 yards (94.3 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- In nine games for the Huskies, Edefuan Ulofoshio has amassed two sacks to go with two TFL, 58 tackles, and one interception.
- In 10 games for the Huskies, Dominique Hampton has registered two interceptions to go with 60 tackles and two passes defended.
- The Huskies’ Alphonzo Tuputala has compiled one interception to go with 41 tackles and one pass defended in nine games.
- Mishael Powell has registered two interceptions to go with 26 tackles and three passes defended In 10 games for the Huskies.
Oregon State vs. Washington Predictions and Pick
Oregon State vs. Washington betting card
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Under (62.5)
How to Bet on Oregon State vs. Washington
You can bet on Oregon State vs. Washington at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Oregon State vs. Washington picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this matchup is Washington, and we predict that Washington will cover the spread (Oregon State -1). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 62.5 points.