The Oklahoma Sooners (5-5) and the No. 24 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) square off in Bedlam.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 7 points, with oddsmakers listing Oklahoma as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Oklahoma has -283 odds to pick up the win, while Oklahoma State is listed at +223 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 67 points.
How to Watch Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Stadium: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
While Oklahoma ranks 23rd-worst in the FBS in total defense with 432.3 yards allowed per game, it’s been a different story on offense, as the Sooners rank 25th-best in the FBS (456.0 yards per game). On offense, Oklahoma ranks 42nd in the FBS with 31.9 points per game. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 93rd in points allowed (432.3 points allowed per contest). Oklahoma ranks 63rd in pass offense (234.6 passing yards per game) and 76th in pass defense (232.1 passing yards allowed per game) this season. Oklahoma has struggled on defense against the run, ranking 13th-worst in the FBS (200.2 rushing yards allowed per game) this season. However, the team ranks 13th-best offensively, putting up 221.4 rushing yards per game. Oklahoma is putting up a 43.2% third-down percentage on offense (39th in the FBS), and ranks 91st defensively with a 41.4% third-down conversion rate allowed. With 14 forced turnovers (64th in the FBS) against 11 turnovers committed (25th in the FBS), Oklahoma (+3) owns the 42nd-ranked turnover margin in college football.
Oklahoma State ranks 50th in total yards per game (414.4), but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 11th-worst in the FBS with 452.9 total yards allowed per contest. Oklahoma State’s offense has been dominant, piling up 34.9 points per contest (25th-best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 101st by allowing 30.0 points per game. While Oklahoma State’s pass defense has been stuck in neutral, ranking fourth-worst by surrendering 289.8 passing yards per game, its offense ranks 20th-best with 284.6 passing yards per contest. Oklahoma State ranks 92nd in the FBS with 129.8 rushing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 89th with 163.1 rushing yards surrendered per contest on the defensive side of the ball. Oklahoma State’s defense has been thriving on third down, giving up a 28.8% third-down conversion percentage (seventh-best). On offense, it ranks 88th in the FBS with a 36.7% third-down rate. Oklahoma State has recorded 14 forced turnovers (64th in the FBS) and committed 16 turnovers (83rd in the FBS) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 100th in the FBS.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Betting Analysis
Oklahoma Betting Insights
Oklahoma is 3-7-0 against the spread this season. In games it has played as 7-point favorites or more, Oklahoma has an ATS record of 2-4. Games involving Oklahoma have hit the over four times this season. The Sooners have been favored on the moneyline nine total times this season. They’ve gone 5-4 in those games. When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -283 or shorter, the Sooners have a 1-2 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
Cowboys Betting Insights
Oklahoma State has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-4-0). Games involving Oklahoma State have hit the over on six occasions this season. This season, the Cowboys have been the underdog six times and won three of those games. The Cowboys have played as an underdog of +223 or more once this season and won that game.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||63.7||62.6||65.4|
|Implied Total AVG||38.3||39.8||36.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||3-2||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||59.8||59.0||61.0|
|Implied Total AVG||36.1||38.7||32.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||3-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-3||2-0||1-3|
Players to Watch
- The Sooners’ defensive unit has been helped by the contributions of Danny Stutsman, who has suited up for 10 games and amassed 73 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- The Sooners’ defensive unit has been helped by the play of David Ugwoegbu, who has suited up for 10 games and amassed 2.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL and 65 tackles.
- DaShaun White has helped lead the Sooners’ defense with one interception to go along with 52 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 10 games.
- The Sooners’ defensive unit has been helped by the contributions of Woodi Washington, who has played 10 games, compiling 43 tackles and one interception.
- In 10 games for the Cowboys, Jason Taylor II has amassed 2.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and four interceptions.
- Mason Cobb has been doing his part on defense, totaling one interception to go with 72 tackles, 8.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended for the Cowboys.
- Kendal Daniels has been providing a big boost on defense, collecting 3.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and three interceptions for the Cowboys.
- On defense, Brock Martin has supplied 32 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks in 10 games.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Predictions and Pick
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State
You can bet on Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our prediction to win this game is Oklahoma State, and we project that Oklahoma State will cover the spread (Oklahoma -7). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 67 points.