The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) will battle the Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-2) at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE) in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 11 points, with bookmakers listing Oklahoma as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Oklahoma has -475 odds to pick up the win, while Nebraska is listed at +327 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 65.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Stadium: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
- Last year, Oklahoma averaged 16.4 more points per game (39.1) than Nebraska gave up (22.7).
- When the Sooners put up more than 22.7 points last season, they were 6-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Oklahoma averaged 84.7 more yards per game (450.7) than Nebraska allowed per contest (366.0) last season.
- When the Sooners amassed more than 366.0 yards last year, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Last year Oklahoma piled up 186.9 yards per game on the ground, 40.0 more than Nebraska allowed per contest (146.9).
- When the Sooners rushed for over 146.9 yards last season, they had a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record.
- Nebraska put up just 2.1 more points per game (27.9) than Oklahoma allowed (25.8) last season.
- The Cornhuskers were 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall last year when the team notched over 25.8 points.
- Nebraska collected 58.2 more yards per game (447.4) than Oklahoma allowed per outing (389.2) last season.
- When the Cornhuskers picked up over 389.2 yards last year, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
- Last year Nebraska averaged 180.7 rushing yards per game, 53.3 more than Oklahoma allowed per contest (127.4).
- Last year the Cornhuskers had a 4-5 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games the team rushed for over 127.4 yards.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Betting Analysis
Oklahoma Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Oklahoma went 7-5-0 last year.
- Oklahoma’s ATS record as at least 11-point favorites was 3-4 last season.
- The Sooners won 88.9% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-1).
- The Sooners won all five games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -475 or shorter.
- Out of 12 Oklahoma games last year, seven went over the total.
Cornhuskers Betting Insights
- Nebraska had seven wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Nebraska did not lose ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 11 points or more last season.
- Last season, the Cornhuskers were listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cornhuskers had a record of 0-1 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +327 on the moneyline.
- Last year, six of Nebraska’s 12 games hit the over.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||61.3||62.6||59.6|
|Implied Total AVG||38.9||41.0||36.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-1||6-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||52.8||53.2||52.2|
|Implied Total AVG||32.4||33.4||31.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-4||2-2||0-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor, Nik Bonitto delivered 40 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and seven sacks in 13 games last year.
- Pat Fields collected 75 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- Brian Asamoah picked up 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL and 73 tackles a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Isaiah Thomas compiled 35 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and six sacks through 13 games.
- On defense Luke Reimer, who was on the field for 12 games, collected 101 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- With two interceptions to go with 57 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games, JoJo Domann was an important contributor on defense last season.
- Garrett Nelson helped on defense with 49 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and five sacks in 12 games.
- An important player on defense, Nick Henrich had 85 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Predictions and Pick
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Oklahoma vs. Nebraska
You can bet on Oklahoma vs. Nebraska at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Oklahoma vs. Nebraska picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this matchup is Oklahoma, and we predict that Nebraska will cover the spread (Oklahoma -11). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 65.5 points.