The No. 13 NC State Wolf Pack (0-0) and East Carolina Pirates (0-0) will battle at Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium in Greenville, North Carolina.
NC State vs. East Carolina Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 11.5 points, with bookmakers listing NC State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, NC State has -451 odds to pick up the win, while East Carolina is listed at +338 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 51.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch NC State vs. East Carolina Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Stadium: Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
- Last year, NC State racked up 6.8 more points per game (33.1) than East Carolina surrendered (26.3).
- The Wolf Pack were 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when they put up over 26.3 points last season.
- NC State racked up only 19.7 more yards per game (414.4) than East Carolina gave up per contest (394.7) last year.
- When the Wolf Pack amassed more than 394.7 yards last season, the team was 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Last season NC State averaged 126.0 rushing yards per game, 37.5 fewer than East Carolina allowed per outing (163.5).
- Last year the Wolf Pack had a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games the team rushed for over 163.5 yards.
- East Carolina put up 29.7 points per game last year, 10.0 more than NC State surrendered (19.7).
- The Pirates were 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall last year when the team notched over 19.7 points.
- East Carolina racked up 101.7 more yards per game (433.3) than NC State allowed per matchup (331.6) last season.
- In games that the Pirates picked up more than 331.6 yards last year, the team was 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Last season East Carolina rushed for 37.8 more yards per game (161.8) than NC State allowed per outing (124.0).
- When the Pirates ran for more than 124.0 yards last year they had a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record.
NC State vs. East Carolina Betting Analysis
NC State Betting Insights
- NC State had seven wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- As an 11.5-point or greater favorite last season, NC State had two wins against the spread (2-1).
- The Wolf Pack won 80% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- The Wolf Pack won all four games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -451 or shorter.
- There were seven NC State games (out of 12) that went over the total last year.
Pirates Betting Insights
- East Carolina posted a 7-5-0 record against the spread last year.
- East Carolina had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 11.5 points or more last season.
- The Pirates won three of the eight games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Pirates were at least a +338 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- Out of 12 East Carolina games last season, three hit the over.
NC State vs. East Carolina Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||54.5||53.4||56.2|
|Implied Total AVG||31.9||33.9||29.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||6-0||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||57.3||57.6||56.9|
|Implied Total AVG||33.7||34.3||33.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||1-2||2-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Drake Thomas helped set the tone with three interceptions to go with 80 tackles, 8.0 TFL, six sacks, and three passes defended in 12 games.
- Tanner Ingle had one interception to go with 67 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Daniel Joseph picked up 5.5 sacks in addition to his 6.0 TFL and 34 tackles a season ago.
- Vi Jones totaled 30 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and six sacks through 12 games played in 2021.
- On defense Jeremy Lewis, who was on the field for 12 games, compiled 31 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and four sacks.
- On defense, Ja’Quan McMillian collected 2.0 TFL, 23 tackles, and five interceptions.
- Jireh Wilson helped on defense with one interception to go along with 21 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- An important contributor on defense, Aaron Ramseur had 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks.
NC State vs. East Carolina Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is NC State, and we project that East Carolina will cover the spread (NC State -11.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 51.5 points.
NC State vs. East Carolina betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on NC State vs. East Carolina
You can bet on NC State vs. East Carolina at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s NC State vs. East Carolina picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.