The No. 11 Missouri Tigers (8-2) and Florida Gators (5-5) will face each other in clash of SEC foes at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, Missouri.
Missouri vs. Florida Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 12.5 points, with bookmakers listing Missouri as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Missouri has -455 odds to pick up the win, while Florida is listed at +341 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 56 points.
How to Watch Missouri vs. Florida Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
Missouri ranks 41st in total defense this season (344.2 yards allowed per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th-best in the FBS with 443.7 total yards per game. Missouri is totaling 32.8 points per game offensively this year (33rd in the FBS), and is allowing 22.3 points per game (46th) on the other side of the ball. On offense, Missouri has been a top-25 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking 23rd-best in the FBS by totaling 281.6 per game. The Tigers rank 80th on defense (233.2 passing yards allowed per game). Missouri owns the 65th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (162.1 per game), and has been better defensively, ranking 22nd-best with just 111.0 rushing yards allowed per game. Missouri is putting up a 44.4% third-down percentage on offense (26th in the FBS), and ranks 58th on the other side of the ball with a 37.9% third-down percentage allowed. Missouri has forced eight total turnovers (108th in the FBS) this season and have turned it over eight times (29th in the FBS) for an even turnover margin, 66th-ranked in college football.
Florida ranks 46th with 420.9 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 80th with 387.5 total yards surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball. From an offensive standpoint, Florida is accumulating 29.5 points per contest (50th-ranked). It ranks 80th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (27.4 points allowed per game). Florida is putting up 276.1 passing yards per contest on offense this season (27th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 225.1 passing yards per contest (67th-ranked) on defense. Florida is compiling 144.8 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (86th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 162.4 rushing yards per game (90th-ranked) on defense. Florida ranks 104th in the FBS with a 35.0% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 30th with a 33.9% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball. With three forced turnovers (131st in the FBS) and six turnovers committed (ninth in the FBS) this season, Florida ranks 93rd in the FBS with a turnover margin of -3.
Missouri vs. Florida Betting Analysis
Missouri Betting Insights
Missouri has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-3-0). Missouri has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites. This season, Missouri games have hit the over six times. The Tigers have been favored on the moneyline a total of five times this season, and they’ve won each of those games. The Tigers have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -455 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
Florida Betting Insights
Florida is 3-7-0 against the spread this season. Florida has yet to cover a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs. Florida games have gone over the total seven times this season. The Gators have won two of the six games they’ve played as underdogs this season. The Gators have entered three games this season as the underdog by +341 or more and are in those contests.
Missouri vs. Florida Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||53.3||53.4||53.0|
|Implied Total AVG||31.8||32.3||31.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-0||3-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||51.5||51.7||51.1|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||35.7||28.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||2-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-1||1-3|
Players to Watch
- In addition to his 2,723 passing yards and 68.0% completion percentage this year, Brady Cook has connected on 17 touchdowns against five interceptions.
- Cook has been generating offense on the ground, as he’s scrambled for 244 yards (3.0 YPC) and six rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- As a runner, Cody Schrader has picked up 1,124 yards in the ground game with 11 rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- Schrader has 20 catches (2.0 per game) for 191 yards (19.1 per game) and zero touchdowns in 10 games for the Tigers.
- Luther Burden III has been an integral part of the Tigers’ passing attack in 2023, amassing 67 catches for 977 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Theo Wease Jr. has received zero targets in 2023 and has converted them into 43 catches (4.3 per game) for 547 yards and five TDs in 10 games.
- The Tigers’ defense has been aided by the contributions of Ty’Ron Hopper, who has suited up for nine games and posted 53 tackles, two TFL, and three sacks.
- The Tigers’ defensive unit has been aided by the contributions of Kris Abrams-Draine, who has played 10 games and recorded one TFL, 37 tackles, and four interceptions.
- Daylan Carnell has hit the gridiron for 10 games, collecting 33 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and one interception for the Tigers.
- Johnny Walker, as part of the Tigers’ defensive unit, has amassed four sacks to go with four TFL and 32 tackles in nine games.
- Graham Mertz has thrown for 2,695 yards (269.5 per game), completing 73.2% of his throws, with 18 touchdowns and two interceptions in 10 games.
- Ricky Pearsall has 61 receptions for 881 yards (88.1 per game) and four touchdowns in 10 games.
- Trevor Etienne has rushed for 628 yards (69.8 per game) and seven touchdowns in nine games.
- Also, Etienne has 16 receptions for 136 yards and zero touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has run for 625 yards (62.5 per game) and four touchdowns in 10 games.
- In addition, Johnson has 29 receptions for 224 yards and one touchdown.
- Scooby Williams has totaled 46 tackles, three TFL, and one sack in 10 games for the Gators.
- In eight games for the Gators, Shemar James has collected 50 tackles, three TFL, and one sack.
- Jordan Castell has been wreaking havoc on defense, delivering one TFL, 45 tackles, and one interception for the Gators.
- On defense, Princely Umanmielen has supplied 32 tackles, three TFL, and five sacks in 10 games.
Missouri vs. Florida Predictions and Pick
Missouri vs. Florida betting card
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Over (56)
How to Bet on Missouri vs. Florida
You can bet on Missouri vs. Florida at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Missouri vs. Florida picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this contest is Missouri, and we predict that Missouri will cover the spread (Missouri -12.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 56 points.