The Missouri Tigers (0-0) take the field against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (0-0) in college football action at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, Missouri.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 20.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Missouri as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Missouri has -1265 odds to pick up the win, while Louisiana Tech is listed at +720 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 61.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
- Missouri scored 29.1 points per game last year, 4.9 fewer than Louisiana Tech surrendered per contest (34.0).
- When the Tigers put up more than 34.0 points last season, they were 0-3 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Missouri racked up 413.7 yards per game last year, 20.3 fewer yards than the 434.0 Louisiana Tech gave up per matchup.
- The Tigers were 1-4 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team totaled over 434.0 yards last season.
- Last season Missouri ran for 14.9 more yards per game (181.1) than Louisiana Tech allowed per outing (166.2).
- When the Tigers rushed for more than 166.2 yards last year, they had a 1-5 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record.
- Louisiana Tech averaged 5.8 fewer points per game (28.0) than Missouri gave up (33.8) last season.
- The Bulldogs were 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games when they recorded over 33.8 points last year.
- Louisiana Tech averaged 50.7 fewer yards per game (383.9) than Missouri allowed per contest (434.6) last season.
- The Bulldogs were 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team totaled more than 434.6 yards last season.
- Louisiana Tech rushed for 122.2 yards per game last season, 105.6 fewer than the 227.8 Missouri allowed per contest.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Analysis
Missouri Betting Insights
- Missouri was 4-9-0 against the spread last season.
- Missouri failed to notch a win ATS (0-1) as at least 20.5-point favorites last year.
- The Tigers finished with a 3-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 60% of those games).
- The Tigers did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -1265 or shorter.
- Last season, seven of Missouri’s 13 games hit the over.
Bulldogs Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech posted a 4-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- Louisiana Tech did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 20.5 points or more last season.
- Last season, the Bulldogs were listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Last season, the Bulldogs were at least a +720 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- Louisiana Tech had nine of its 12 games go over the point total last season.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||60.7||62.3||58.8|
|Implied Total AVG||37.2||37.7||36.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||2-1||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||57.1||61.0||53.3|
|Implied Total AVG||34.0||35.7||32.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-4||3-1||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Blaze Alldredge had 78 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks last year.
- In 13 games in 2021, Martez Manuel registered one interception to go with 59 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Isaiah McGuire picked up 6.0 sacks as well as 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Jaylon Carlies racked up 52 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and four interceptions over 13 games.
- Tyler Grubbs helped spur the defense with 80 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and two sacks in 12 games.
- Trey Baldwin played in 12 games, collecting one interception to go along with 81 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
- Bee Jay Williamson was on the field for 12 games and totaled three interceptions to go along with 43 tackles and three passes defended.
- The contributions of Jaiden Cole, who played in 12 games, included 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL, 40 tackles, and two interceptions.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Missouri, and we expect that Louisiana Tech will cover the spread (Missouri -20.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 61.5 points.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech
You can bet on Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.