The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) and Colorado Buffaloes (0-2) will face each other at Huntington Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Minnesota vs. Colorado Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 27.5 points, with bookmakers listing Minnesota as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Minnesota has -8750 odds to pick up the win, while Colorado is listed at +1850 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 47 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Minnesota vs. Colorado Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Huntington Bank Stadium
- Last year, Minnesota scored 1.2 fewer points per game (25.5) than Colorado gave up (26.7).
- The Golden Gophers were 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall last season when the team scored more than 26.7 points.
- Minnesota racked up 360.1 yards per game last season, 60.8 fewer yards than the 420.9 Colorado gave up per matchup.
- When the Golden Gophers amassed more than 420.9 yards last season, the team was 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Minnesota rushed for 198.1 yards per game last year, 19.5 more than the 178.6 Colorado allowed per outing.
- When the Golden Gophers ran for more than 178.6 yards last year, they compiled a 6-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record.
- Last year Colorado scored just 1.5 more points per game (18.8) than Minnesota allowed (17.3).
- The Buffaloes were 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when they put up more than 17.3 points last year.
- Colorado averaged 21.3 fewer yards per game (257.5) than Minnesota allowed per contest (278.8) last year.
- When the Buffaloes amassed more than 278.8 yards last year, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Last year Colorado racked up 126.3 yards per game on the ground, 28.8 more than Minnesota allowed per outing (97.5).
- Last year the Buffaloes had a 4-3 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games the team ran for more than 97.5 yards.
Minnesota vs. Colorado Betting Analysis
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota was 9-4-0 against the spread last season.
- Minnesota didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as favorites of 27.5 points or more last year.
- The Golden Gophers won five of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (71.4%).
- The Golden Gophers played as a moneyline favorite of -8750 or shorter in only one game last season, which they lost.
- In 13 Minnesota games last season, six hit the over.
Buffaloes Betting Insights
- Colorado’s record against the spread last season was 6-6-0.
- The Buffaloes were underdogs nine times last season and won twice.
- The Buffaloes entered one game last season as the underdog by +1850 or more and won each of those games.
- Colorado had four of its 12 games hit the over last season.
Minnesota vs. Colorado Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||47.5||49.8||43.7|
|Implied Total AVG||28.8||31.4||24.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||3-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-2||2-1||2-1|
|Point Total AVG||49.9||50.3||49.4|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||31.7||33.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||2-2||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Mariano Sori-Marin helped set the tone with one interception to go with 73 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- Jack Gibbens compiled 3.0 TFL and 75 tackles in 13 games.
- Boye Mafe registered 5.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 30 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Tyler Nubin contributed 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and three interceptions in 13 games.
- On defense Carson Wells, who was on the field for 12 games, totaled 35 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Mark Perry accumulated 1.0 TFL, 49 tackles, and three interceptions in 12 games.
- With 50 tackles and two interceptions, Isaiah Lewis was a key player last year on defense.
- With 2.0 TFL and 49 tackles, Nate Landman made a big impact on D.
Minnesota vs. Colorado Predictions and Pick
Minnesota vs. Colorado betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Minnesota vs. Colorado
You can bet on Minnesota vs. Colorado at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Minnesota vs. Colorado picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this matchup is Minnesota, and we project that Colorado will cover the spread (Minnesota -27.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 47 points.