The No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (1-0) and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (0-2) will clash at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Michigan vs. Hawaii Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 52 points, with sportsbooks listing Michigan as the favorites.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 67 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Michigan vs. Hawaii Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Stadium: Michigan Stadium
- Last year, Michigan racked up 4.4 more points per game (35.8) than Hawaii gave up (31.4).
- The Wolverines were 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall last season when the team notched more than 31.4 points.
- Michigan collected just 3.1 fewer yards per game (442.9) than Hawaii allowed per contest (446.0) last year.
- The Wolverines were 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team piled up more than 446.0 yards last year.
- Last year Michigan ran for 57.8 more yards per game (214.1) than Hawaii allowed per outing (156.3).
- Last season the Wolverines had a 7-0 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games the team rushed for over 156.3 yards.
- Hawaii racked up 11.4 more points per game (28.8) than Michigan gave up (17.4) last year.
- The Rainbow Warriors were 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when they scored over 17.4 points last year.
- Hawaii collected 74.4 more yards per game (405.0) than Michigan gave up per matchup (330.6) last season.
- When the Rainbow Warriors churned out over 330.6 yards last year, the team was 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Last season Hawaii rushed for 16.4 more yards per game (142.8) than Michigan allowed per contest (126.4).
- The Rainbow Warriors had a 5-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 126.4 yards last year.
Michigan vs. Hawaii Betting Analysis
Michigan Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Michigan went 11-3-0 last year.
- The Wolverines won 10 of the 11 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (90.9%).
- The Wolverines did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- In 14 Michigan games last year, seven hit the over.
Rainbow Warriors Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Hawaii was 5-7-1 last season.
- Last season, the Rainbow Warriors won three out of the nine games in which they were the underdog.
- The Rainbow Warriors had a record of 3-5 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
- Out of 13 Hawaii games last season, six hit the over.
Michigan vs. Hawaii Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||51.8||53.8||49.2|
|Implied Total AVG||31.9||35.0||27.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-1||6-0||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||59.6||58.1||60.9|
|Implied Total AVG||35.7||35.2||36.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||2-2||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Aidan Hutchinson collected 14.0 sacks to go with 12.0 TFL and 62 tackles.
- David Ojabo compiled 11.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL and 34 tackles in 14 games.
- Josh Ross had 0.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 102 tackles in 14 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Daxton Hill piled up 65 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 14 games.
- With 7.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL, 87 tackles, and one interception in 13 games, Darius Muasau was an important player on defense.
- On defense, Khoury Bethley recorded 4.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and five interceptions.
- In 13 games, Eugene Ford amassed 52 tackles.
- Jonah Laulu was a big player on D last season, with 29 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and four sacks.
Michigan vs. Hawaii Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Michigan, and we project that Hawaii will cover the spread (Michigan -52). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 67 points.
Michigan vs. Hawaii betting card
- Pick ATS:
Rainbow Warriors (+52)
How to Bet on Michigan vs. Hawaii
You can bet on Michigan vs. Hawaii at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Michigan vs. Hawaii picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.