The Memphis Tigers (1-1) play the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) in college football action at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis, Florida.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 14.5 points, with bookmakers listing Memphis as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Memphis has -613 odds to pick up the win, while Arkansas State is listed at +429 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 64 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Memphis vs. Arkansas State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Memphis, Florida
- Stadium: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
- Memphis averaged 30.1 points per game last season, 8.5 fewer than Arkansas State allowed per outing (38.6).
- The Tigers were 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall last season when the team scored over 38.6 points.
- Memphis averaged 434.2 yards per game last year, 72.0 fewer yards than the 506.2 Arkansas State allowed per matchup.
- In games that the Tigers churned out over 506.2 yards last season, the team was 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Last year Memphis averaged 135.4 yards per game on the ground, 125.7 fewer than Arkansas State allowed per contest (261.1).
- The Tigers had a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record when the team rushed for more than 261.1 yards last year.
- Arkansas State scored 4.0 fewer points per game (25.3) than Memphis allowed (29.3) last year.
- The Red Wolves were 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when they scored over 29.3 points last year.
- Arkansas State averaged 395.2 yards per game last season, 22.8 fewer yards than the 418.0 Memphis gave up per matchup.
- The Red Wolves were 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team churned out over 418.0 yards last season.
- Last year Arkansas State ran for 85.0 fewer yards per game (82.1) than Memphis allowed per outing (167.1).
- The Red Wolves had a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record when the team ran for more than 167.1 yards last year.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Betting Analysis
Memphis Betting Insights
- Memphis covered the spread four times in 12 games last season.
- Memphis covered every time (1-0) as a 14.5-point or higher favorite last year.
- The Tigers finished 4-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Tigers played as a moneyline favorite of -613 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- Memphis had four of its 12 games go over the point total last year.
Red Wolves Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Arkansas State was 6-6-0 last season.
- Arkansas State had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 14.5-point underdog or greater last season.
- The Red Wolves were underdogs in 10 games last season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Red Wolves were at least a +429 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- There were three Arkansas State games (out of 12) that hit the over last season.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||62.6||63.4||61.6|
|Implied Total AVG||34.9||35.7||33.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||3-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||2-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||65.8||67.3||64.4|
|Implied Total AVG||38.9||40.3||37.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-9||0-4||1-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, JJ Russell helped lead the charge with one interception to go with 106 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- Quindell Johnson delivered 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL, 90 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
- Rodney Owens collected two interceptions to go with 69 tackles, 3.0 TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games a season ago.
- Xavier Cullens collected one interception to go with 58 tackles, 7.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games played.
- Kivon Bennett helped lead the defense with 55 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and seven sacks in 12 games.
- Joe Ozougwu accumulated 7.5 sacks to go along with 8.0 TFL and 49 tackles in 12 games.
- Elery Alexander helped on defense with one interception to go along with 64 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- The contributions of Jarius Reimonenq, who was on the field for 12 games, included 1.0 TFL, 60 tackles, and two interceptions.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Predictions and Pick
Memphis vs. Arkansas State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Memphis vs. Arkansas State
You can bet on Memphis vs. Arkansas State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Memphis vs. Arkansas State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this game is Memphis, and we predict that Memphis will cover the spread (Memphis -14.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 64 points.