The Maryland Terrapins (0-0) hit the field against the Buffalo Bulls (0-0) in college football action at Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium in College Park, Maryland.
Maryland vs. Buffalo Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 24 points, with oddsmakers listing Maryland as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Maryland has -3217 odds to pick up the win, while Buffalo is listed at +1197 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 65 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Maryland vs. Buffalo Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: College Park, Maryland
- Stadium: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium
- Maryland scored the same number of points per game that Buffalo surrendered (29.9) last year.
- When the Terrapins scored more than 29.9 points last year, they were 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Maryland racked up 441.1 yards per game last season, 25.7 more yards than the 415.4 Buffalo allowed per outing.
- In games that the Terrapins piled up more than 415.4 yards last season, the team was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Last year Maryland ran for 57.8 fewer yards per game (136.5) than Buffalo allowed per outing (194.3).
- When the Terrapins rushed for more than 194.3 yards last year, they compiled a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record.
- Last year Buffalo scored the same number of points per game that Maryland surrendered (30.7).
- The Bulls were 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when they scored more than 30.7 points last season.
- Buffalo averaged 408.4 yards per game last year, just 6.6 more than the 401.8 Maryland gave up per outing.
- In games that the Bulls amassed more than 401.8 yards last season, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Last year Buffalo rushed for 40.5 more yards per game (192.7) than Maryland allowed per outing (152.2).
- The Bulls had a 3-3 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record when the team rushed for over 152.2 yards last season.
Maryland vs. Buffalo Betting Analysis
Maryland Betting Insights
- Maryland was 5-8-0 against the spread last year.
- Maryland did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 24-point or greater favorite last season.
- The Terrapins won all four of the games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Terrapins never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -3217 or shorter.
- There were seven Maryland games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s record against the spread last season was 3-8-1.
- Last season, the Bulls were listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bulls entered one game last season as the underdog by +1197 or more and won each of those games.
- Out of 12 Buffalo games last season, six went over the total.
Maryland vs. Buffalo Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||57.7||56.4||59.3|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||35.0||34.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||2-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-6||1-3||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||56.8||56.2||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.7||35.5||33.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||1-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-7||0-3||0-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Nick Cross helped lead the way with three interceptions to go with 61 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and six passes defended in 13 games.
- Sam Okuayinonu posted 49 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and six sacks in 13 games.
- Jordan Mosley recorded 72 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- Tarheeb Still recorded 51 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack over 13 games played in 2021.
- On defense James Patterson, who was on the field for 12 games, compiled 73 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and one interception.
- Daymond Williams played in 12 games, recording 25 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks.
- In 12 games, Max Michel delivered 25 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and four sacks.
- With 1.5 sacks to go along with 3.0 TFL, 31 tackles, and one interception, Kadofi Wright made a big impact on D.
Maryland vs. Buffalo Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is Maryland, and we project that Buffalo will cover the spread (Maryland -24). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 65 points.
Maryland vs. Buffalo betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Maryland vs. Buffalo
You can bet on Maryland vs. Buffalo at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Maryland vs. Buffalo picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.