The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (1-0) and Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-0) will battle in a matchup at Cajun Field in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 11.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Louisiana as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Louisiana has -473 odds to pick up the win, while Eastern Michigan is listed at +346 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 56.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Stadium: Cajun Field
- Louisiana put up just 1.1 more points per game (31.1) than Eastern Michigan allowed (30.0) last season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns were 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when they put up over 30.0 points last year.
- Louisiana averaged 25.3 fewer yards per game (412.5) than Eastern Michigan allowed per contest (437.8) last year.
- In games that the Ragin’ Cajuns churned out more than 437.8 yards last season, the team was 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Last season, Louisiana rushed for just 5.8 fewer yards (193.9) than Eastern Michigan allowed per outing (199.7).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns had a 3-2 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record when the team ran for over 199.7 yards last season.
- Eastern Michigan scored 11.7 more points per game (30.2) than Louisiana gave up (18.5) last year.
- When the Eagles put up more than 18.5 points last year, they were 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Eastern Michigan racked up 39.9 more yards per game (380.8) than Louisiana allowed per matchup (340.9) last season.
- In games that the Eagles picked up over 340.9 yards last season, the team was 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Eastern Michigan rushed for 117.9 yards per game last year, 30.8 fewer than the 148.7 Louisiana allowed per contest.
- When the Eagles ran for over 148.7 yards last year they had a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Analysis
Louisiana Betting Insights
- Louisiana beat the spread seven times in 14 games last season.
- Louisiana had two wins ATS (2-6) as 11.5-point or greater favorites last season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns won all 10 of the games they were the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns won all eight games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -473 or shorter.
- There were four Louisiana games (out of 14) that hit the over last season.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Eastern Michigan’s record against the spread last season was 5-8-0.
- Eastern Michigan didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 11.5-point or more underdogs last season.
- The Eagles were underdogs eight times last season and won three of those games.
- The Eagles entered two games last season as the underdog by +346 or more and were 0-0 in those contests.
- Last season, six of Eastern Michigan’s 13 games went over the point total.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||56.3||56.5||56.0|
|Implied Total AVG||34.4||36.0||32.9|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-0||5-0||5-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||58.0||59.6||56.6|
|Implied Total AVG||34.2||34.5||33.9|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||1-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||2-1||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Chauncey Manac had 49 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 10.5 sacks last year.
- In 14 games in 2021, Andre Jones registered 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, four sacks, and one pass defended.
- In 14 games a season ago, Zi’Yon Hill collected 49 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- Lorenzo McCaskill recorded 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in 14 games played.
- Jose Ramirez helped carry the defense with 49 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Terry Myrick, who was on the field for 13 games, posted 1.0 sack to go with 2.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Tariq Speights was on the field for 13 games and delivered 75 tackles and one sack.
- Turan Rush was a big player on D last season, with 27 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is Louisiana, and we expect that Louisiana will cover the spread (Louisiana -11.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 56.5 points.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan betting card
- Pick ATS:
Ragin’ Cajuns (-11.5)
How to Bet on Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan
You can bet on Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.