It’ll be the No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (0-0) against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (0-0) in college football play at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky.
Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 15.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Kentucky as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Kentucky has -769 odds to pick up the win, while Miami (OH) is listed at +495 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 54.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Stadium: Kroger Field
- Kentucky racked up 9.2 more points per game (32.3) than Miami (OH) gave up (23.1) last year.
- The Wildcats were 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when they recorded more than 23.1 points last season.
- Kentucky collected 55.8 more yards per game (424.3) than Miami (OH) gave up per contest (368.5) last season.
- The Wildcats were 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team churned out more than 368.5 yards last year.
- Kentucky rushed for 198.7 yards per game last year, 52.7 more than the 146.0 Miami (OH) allowed per outing.
- The Wildcats had a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record when the team ran for over 146.0 yards last season.
- Miami (OH) averaged 28.9 points per game last year, 7.2 more than Kentucky surrendered (21.7).
- When the RedHawks put up more than 21.7 points last year, they were 5-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Miami (OH) collected 84.9 more yards per game (425.6) than Kentucky allowed per contest (340.7) last season.
- In games that the RedHawks churned out over 340.7 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Miami (OH) rushed for 147.2 yards per game last year, 25.1 more than the 122.1 Kentucky allowed per contest.
- When the RedHawks rushed for over 122.1 yards last year they had a 3-4 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record.
Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Betting Analysis
Kentucky Betting Insights
- Kentucky was 8-4-1 against the spread last season.
- Kentucky won twice ATS (2-2) as at least a 15.5-point favorites.
- The Wildcats won all six of the games they were the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Wildcats played as a moneyline favorite of -769 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- Last season, eight of Kentucky’s 13 games went over the point total.
RedHawks Betting Insights
- Miami (OH) posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread last year.
- Miami (OH) won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 15.5 points or more last year.
- The RedHawks won two of the five games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the RedHawks were at least a +495 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- Last year, six of Miami (OH)’s 12 games hit the over.
Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||52.0||53.3||49.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||34.0||30.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-0||4-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-1||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||54.8||54.6||54.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.0||32.0||32.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||4-0||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-0||1-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, DeAndre Square helped lead the way with one interception to go with 48 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- J.J. Weaver posted 24 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 6.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- In 13 games a season ago, Jacquez Jones compiled 56 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Josh Paschal amassed 34 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and five sacks over 13 games played in 2021.
- Ivan Pace Jr. helped carry the defense with 91 tackles, 11.0 TFL, four sacks, and one interception in 13 games.
- With one interception to go with 42 tackles, 9.0 TFL, eight sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games, Kameron Butler was a key contributor on defense last season.
- Matthew Salopek was on the field for 13 games and registered 79 tackles and 3.0 TFL.
- A key player on defense, Lonnie Phelps had 23 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 9.5 sacks.
Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is Kentucky, and we project that Kentucky will cover the spread (Kentucky -15.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 54.5 points.
Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Kentucky vs. Miami (OH)
You can bet on Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.