The Kansas State Wildcats (1-0) and Missouri Tigers (1-0) will meet in a matchup at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium in Manhattan, Kansas.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 7.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Kansas State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Kansas State has -310 odds to pick up the win, while Missouri is listed at +236 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 56 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Kansas State vs. Missouri Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Stadium: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
- Kansas State racked up 6.3 fewer points per game (27.5) than Missouri surrendered (33.8) last year.
- When the Wildcats scored more than 33.8 points last season, they were 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Kansas State averaged 72.7 fewer yards per game (361.9) than Missouri gave up per outing (434.6) last season.
- Last season Kansas State ran for 64.6 fewer yards per game (163.2) than Missouri allowed per contest (227.8).
- The Wildcats had a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 227.8 yards last year.
- Missouri put up 8.1 more points per game (29.1) than Kansas State surrendered (21.0) last year.
- When the Tigers recorded more than 21.0 points last season, they were 2-7 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Missouri averaged 68.8 more yards per game (413.7) than Kansas State gave up per matchup (344.9) last season.
- When the Tigers amassed more than 344.9 yards last year, the team was 1-7 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Last year Missouri ran for 51.4 more yards per game (181.1) than Kansas State allowed per contest (129.7).
- Last year the Tigers had a 1-5 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 129.7 yards.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Betting Analysis
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State’s record against the spread last year was 8-5-0.
- Kansas State had two wins ATS (2-1) as 7.5-point or greater favorites last year.
- The Wildcats went 7-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Wildcats won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -310 or shorter.
- Kansas State had six of its 13 games go over the point total last season.
Tigers Betting Insights
- Missouri beat the spread four times in 13 games last year.
- Missouri had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 7.5-point underdog or more last season.
- Last season, the Tigers won two out of the six games in which they were the underdog.
- The Tigers had a record of 1-3 when they were set as an underdog of +236 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Out of 13 Missouri games last season, seven went over the total.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||52.7||51.9||54.4|
|Implied Total AVG||30.0||29.4||31.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||5-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||1-2||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||60.7||62.3||58.8|
|Implied Total AVG||37.2||37.7||36.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||2-1||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Felix Anudike recorded 11.0 sacks to go with 9.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Daniel Green recorded 3.0 sacks to go with 13.0 TFL and 67 tackles in 13 games.
- Cody Fletcher picked up 1.0 sack to go along with his 5.0 TFL, 56 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- In 2021, Russ Yeast had four interceptions in addition to 34 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
- Blaze Alldredge helped lead the defense with 78 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Martez Manuel, who played in 13 games, totaled 4.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL, 59 tackles, and one interception.
- In 13 games, Isaiah McGuire registered 48 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and six sacks.
- An important contributor on defense, Jaylon Carlies had four interceptions to go with 52 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is Kansas State, and we predict that Kansas State will cover the spread (Kansas State -7.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 56 points.
Kansas State vs. Missouri betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Kansas State vs. Missouri
You can bet on Kansas State vs. Missouri at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Kansas State vs. Missouri picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.