It’ll be the No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) against the Missouri Tigers (2-0) in college football play at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, Missouri.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Kansas State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Kansas State has -175 odds to pick up the win, while Missouri is listed at +142 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 49.5 points.
How to Watch Kansas State vs. Missouri Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SECN
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
Last year, Kansas State averaged 7.1 more points per game (32.3) than Missouri gave up (25.2). When Kansas State recorded more than 25.2 points last season, it went 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall. Last year Missouri had a 7-3 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall in games when it held opponents to less than 32.3 points. Kansas State collected 418.8 yards per game last year, 101.4 more yards than the 317.4 Missouri allowed per contest.
Last season Missouri averaged just 2.9 more points per game (24.8) than Kansas State allowed (21.9). Missouri was 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when it put up more than 21.9 points last year. When Kansas State limited opponents to less than 24.8 points last season, it had a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall. Missouri averaged 44.9 fewer yards per game (330.2) than Kansas State gave up (375.1) per outing last year.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Betting Analysis
Kansas State Betting Insights
Kansas State has gone 2-0-0 against the spread this season. Kansas State is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites. Games involving Kansas State have hit the over once this season. The Wildcats have been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games. The Wildcats have played as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
Missouri Betting Insights
Missouri has not won a game against the spread this year (0-2-0). Missouri games have gone over the total once this year. This is the first time the Tigers will play as underdogs this season. The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +142 odds on them winning this game.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||54.3||55.1||53.3|
|Implied Total AVG||31.1||32.8||28.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||5-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-3||0-2||3-1|
|Point Total AVG||52.5||52.8||52.0|
|Implied Total AVG||33.5||35.0||31.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||2-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-6||1-2||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Deuce Vaughn rushed for 1,558 yards (111.3 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Vaughn scored three touchdowns, with 42 receptions for 378 yards.
- In 10 games, Adrian Martinez threw for 1,261 yards (126.1 per game), with six touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 64.1%.
- On the ground, Martinez scored 10 touchdowns and accumulated 627 yards.
- In seven games a season ago, Will Howard passed for 1,633 yards (233.3 per game), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.8%.
- On the ground, Howard scored three touchdowns and accumulated 22 yards.
- In the passing game, Malik Knowles scored two TDs, hauling in 48 balls for 725 yards (51.8 per game).
- Austin Moore had one interception to go with 79 tackles, seven TFL, and four passes defended last year.
- Josh Hayes recorded 69 tackles and five TFL in 12 games.
- Julius Brents had two TFL, 51 tackles, and four interceptions in 12 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Daniel Green contributed 58 tackles, two TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- In addition to his 2,423 passing yards and 64.0% completion percentage last year, Brady Cook tallied 10 touchdowns against seven interceptions.
- Cook also provided value on the ground, running for 543 yards (4.1 YPC) and six touchdowns.
- As a runner, Cody Schrader picked up 690 rushing yards with nine touchdowns.
- In 13 games last year, Luther Burden III converted zero targets into 38 receptions, 313 yards and five touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett was targeted zero times leading to 49 receptions, 714 yards and one touchdown in 12 games.
- Jaylon Carlies helped lead the defense with 77 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three interceptions in 12 games.
- Ty’Ron Hopper accumulated three sacks to go along with 12 TFL, 70 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
- Isaiah McGuire amassed 39 tackles, 13 TFL, and eight sacks in 11 games.
- Martez Manuel registered four sacks to go with nine TFL and 47 tackles in 11 games.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Predictions and Pick
Kansas State vs. Missouri betting card
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Under (49.5)
How to Bet on Kansas State vs. Missouri
You can bet on Kansas State vs. Missouri at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Kansas State vs. Missouri picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our prediction to win this game is Kansas State, and we project that Missouri will cover the spread (Kansas State -3.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 49.5 points.