The Iowa Hawkeyes (1-1) and Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1) will face each other in a matchup at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, Iowa.
Iowa vs. Nevada Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 24 points, with sportsbooks listing Iowa as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Iowa has -3049 odds to pick up the win, while Nevada is listed at +1186 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 39.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Iowa vs. Nevada Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Stadium: Kinnick Stadium
- Iowa averaged 23.4 points per game last year, 3.1 fewer than Nevada surrendered per contest (26.5).
- The Hawkeyes were 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when they put up over 26.5 points last season.
- Iowa racked up 303.7 yards per game last season, 103 fewer yards than the 406.7 Nevada allowed per outing.
- The Hawkeyes were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team amassed over 406.7 yards last season.
- Iowa rushed for 123.6 yards per game last season, 62.6 fewer than the 186.2 Nevada allowed per outing.
- Nevada put up 35.7 points per game last season, 16.5 more than Iowa gave up (19.2).
- When the Wolf Pack recorded more than 19.2 points last season, they were 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Nevada averaged 95.5 more yards per game (424.4) than Iowa gave up per contest (328.9) last year.
- The Wolf Pack were 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when the team amassed more than 328.9 yards last year.
- Nevada rushed for 77.4 yards per game last year, 37 fewer than the 114.4 Iowa allowed per contest.
- The Wolf Pack had a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record when the team ran for over 114.4 yards last year.
Iowa vs. Nevada Betting Analysis
Iowa Betting Insights
- Iowa beat the spread seven times in 14 games last year.
- The Hawkeyes won eight of the nine games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (88.9%).
- The Hawkeyes played as a moneyline favorite of -3049 or shorter in just one game last season, which they won.
- In 14 Iowa games last season, six went over the total.
Wolf Pack Betting Insights
- Nevada had eight wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- The Wolf Pack were underdogs in five games last season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Wolf Pack entered one game last season as the underdog by +1186 or more and won each of those games.
- There were eight Nevada games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
Iowa vs. Nevada Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||43.0||43.6||42.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.8||27.6||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-1||6-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||56.5||58.3||54.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.8||38.3||29.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-1||4-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor, Jack Campbell collected 102 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two interceptions in 14 games last year.
- In 14 games in 2021, Seth Benson compiled one interception to go with 74 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended.
- Zach VanValkenburg posted 5.5 sacks to go with 10 TFL and 44 tackles in 14 games played a season ago.
- Lukas Van Ness totaled 28 tackles, nine TFL, and eight sacks through 14 games played in 2021.
- With two TFL, 58 tackles, and four interceptions in 12 games, Daiyan Henley was a significant contributor on defense.
- Jordan Lee accumulated four TFL and 56 tackles in 13 games.
- Tristan Nichols delivered 21 tackles, nine TFL, and 10.5 sacks in 13 games.
- A key player on defense, Lawson Hall had one interception to go with 55 tackles, three TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Iowa vs. Nevada Predictions and Pick
Iowa vs. Nevada betting card
- Pick ATS:
Wolf Pack (+24)
How to Bet on Iowa vs. Nevada
You can bet on Iowa vs. Nevada at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Iowa vs. Nevada picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this matchup is Iowa, and we project that Nevada will cover the spread (Iowa -24). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 39.5 points.