The Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) and Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0) will clash at Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN) in Bloomington, Indiana.
Indiana vs. Western Kentucky Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Indiana as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Indiana has -256 odds to pick up the win, while Western Kentucky is listed at +198 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 61 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Indiana vs. Western Kentucky Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Stadium: Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN)
- Indiana averaged 12.1 fewer points per game (17.3) than Western Kentucky allowed (29.4) last year.
- When the Hoosiers scored over 29.4 points last year, they were 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Indiana averaged 291.1 yards per game last season, 144.7 fewer yards than the 435.8 Western Kentucky gave up per contest.
- When the Hoosiers amassed over 435.8 yards last season, the team was 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Indiana rushed for 115.6 yards per game last year, 52.9 fewer than the 168.5 Western Kentucky allowed per outing.
- When the Hoosiers rushed for more than 168.5 yards last season, they compiled a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record.
- Last season Western Kentucky averaged 10.9 more points per game (44.2) than Indiana surrendered (33.3).
- When the Hilltoppers recorded over 33.3 points last season, they were 9-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Western Kentucky racked up 152.4 more yards per game (536.1) than Indiana allowed per outing (383.7) last year.
- The Hilltoppers were 9-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall when the team totaled more than 383.7 yards last year.
- Last year Western Kentucky averaged 103.4 yards per game on the ground, 44.7 fewer than Indiana allowed per contest (148.1).
- When the Hilltoppers ran for over 148.1 yards last season they compiled a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record.
Indiana vs. Western Kentucky Betting Analysis
Indiana Betting Insights
- Indiana registered two wins against the spread last year.
- Indiana had one win ATS (1-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The Hoosiers were listed as the moneyline favorite only two times last season, and they split the games.
- The Hoosiers played as a moneyline favorite of -256 or shorter in just two games last season, and they split them 1-1.
- Out of 12 Indiana games last year, seven hit the over.
Hilltoppers Betting Insights
- Western Kentucky covered the spread 11 times in 14 games last season.
- Western Kentucky won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 6.5 points or greater last year.
- Last season, the Hilltoppers were the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Hilltoppers were at least a +198 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- In 14 Western Kentucky games last season, 10 of them went over the total.
Indiana vs. Western Kentucky Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.6||49.4||51.8|
|Implied Total AVG||31.3||30.8||31.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-9||0-4||0-5|
|Point Total AVG||66.8||65.7||67.6|
|Implied Total AVG||38.9||40.0||38.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-2||4-1||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Micah McFadden helped lead the charge with 57 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 12 games.
- On defense in 2021, Raheem Layne had 54 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception in 12 games played.
- Ryder Anderson had 2.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 40 tackles in 12 games a season ago.
- Cam Jones totaled 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL and 40 tackles in 12 games.
- On defense DeAngelo Malone, who played in 14 games, amassed 40 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and eight sacks.
- On defense, Jaden Hunter registered 3.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 30 tackles, and one interception.
- Antwon Kincade helped on defense with one interception to go along with 43 tackles and one pass defended in 14 games.
- A big player on defense, Demetrius Cain had two interceptions to go with 30 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Indiana vs. Western Kentucky Predictions and Pick
Indiana vs. Western Kentucky betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Indiana vs. Western Kentucky
You can bet on Indiana vs. Western Kentucky at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Indiana vs. Western Kentucky picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this game is Western Kentucky, and we predict that Western Kentucky will cover the spread (Indiana -6.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 61 points.