SEC opponents will clash when the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) meet the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1).
Georgia vs. South Carolina Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 25.5 points, with bookmakers listing Georgia as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Georgia has -4318 odds to pick up the win, while South Carolina is listed at +1361 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 55.5 points.
Great promos & odds boosts
How to Watch Georgia vs. South Carolina Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Stadium: Williams-Brice Stadium
- Last year, Georgia racked up 14.6 more points per game (38.6) than South Carolina allowed (24.0).
- The Bulldogs were 7-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall last season when the team notched more than 24.0 points.
- Georgia racked up 87.1 more yards per game (442.3) than South Carolina allowed per contest (355.2) last season.
- When the Bulldogs piled up more than 355.2 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Georgia rushed for 190.6 yards per game last year, 16.1 more than the 174.5 South Carolina allowed per contest.
- Last year the Bulldogs had a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-0 overall record in games the team ran for over 174.5 yards.
- South Carolina put up 12.4 more points per game (22.6) than Georgia surrendered (10.2) last season.
- The Gamecocks were 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall last season when the team put up over 10.2 points.
- South Carolina racked up 338.5 yards per game last season, 69.4 more yards than the 269.1 Georgia allowed per matchup.
- The Gamecocks were 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team totaled over 269.1 yards last season.
- Last year South Carolina racked up 138.2 rushing yards per game, 59.1 more than Georgia allowed per outing (79.1).
- The Gamecocks had a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 79.1 yards last season.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Betting Analysis
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia’s record against the spread last year was 10-5-0.
- As a 25.5-point or greater favorite last season, Georgia had two wins against the spread (2-3).
- The Bulldogs won 90% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (9-1).
- The Bulldogs played as a moneyline favorite of -4318 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- Out of 15 Georgia games last season, six hit the over.
Gamecocks Betting Insights
- South Carolina posted a 7-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- South Carolina went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 25.5 points or more last year.
- The Gamecocks were underdogs in eight games last season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- The Gamecocks had a record of 0-1 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +1361 on the moneyline.
- Out of 13 South Carolina games last season, six went over the total.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.8||50.3||51.1|
|Implied Total AVG||36.3||40.7||33.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-1||4-0||5-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||50.4||49.3||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||32.2||31.9||32.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||3-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Nakobe Dean had two interceptions to go with 63 tackles, 8.0 TFL, six sacks, and two passes defended last year.
- In 15 games in 2021, Nolan Smith amassed one interception to go with 45 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- In 15 games a season ago, Channing Tindall delivered 55 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- Quay Walker delivered 67 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 15 games played.
- With 2.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL, 72 tackles, and five interceptions in 13 games, Jaylan Foster was a significant contributor on defense.
- Brad Johnson, who was on the field for 13 games, posted 2.5 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL, 54 tackles, and one interception.
- Damani Staley amassed two interceptions to go along with 40 tackles, 7.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in 13 games.
- The contributions of Kingsley Enagbare, who played in 13 games, included 4.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Predictions and Pick
Georgia vs. South Carolina betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Georgia vs. South Carolina
You can bet on Georgia vs. South Carolina at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Georgia vs. South Carolina picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this game is Georgia, and we predict that Georgia will cover the spread (Georgia -25.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 55.5 points.