It’ll be the Georgia State Panthers (0-2) against the Charlotte 49ers (0-3) in college football play at Center Parc Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 20.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Georgia State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Georgia State has -1335 odds to pick up the win, while Charlotte is listed at +769 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 62 points.
Great promos & odds boosts
How to Watch Georgia State vs. Charlotte Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Center Parc Stadium
- Georgia State put up 28.2 points per game last season, 5.8 fewer than Charlotte surrendered per matchup (34.0).
- When the Panthers put up more than 34.0 points last year, they were 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Georgia State collected 389.4 yards per game last year, 75.8 fewer yards than the 465.2 Charlotte allowed per outing.
- The Panthers were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team totaled more than 465.2 yards last season.
- Georgia State rushed for 227.8 yards per game last season, 23.5 more than the 204.3 Charlotte allowed per outing.
- The Panthers had a 7-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 204.3 yards last year.
- Charlotte scored 27.2 points per game last season, comparable to the 27.1 Georgia State gave up.
- The 49ers were 4-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall last year when the team notched over 27.1 points.
- Charlotte averaged only 0.5 more yards per game (403.3) than Georgia State allowed (402.8) per outing last season.
- In games that the 49ers piled up more than 402.8 yards last season, the team was 2-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Charlotte rushed for 150.5 yards per game last season, just 9.1 more yards than the 141.4 Georgia State allowed per outing.
- Last season the 49ers had a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games the team ran for more than 141.4 yards.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Betting Analysis
Georgia State Betting Insights
- Georgia State had nine wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- The Panthers were favored on the moneyline eight total times last season. They went 7-1 in those games.
- The Panthers never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -1335 or shorter.
- In 13 Georgia State games last year, seven went over the total.
49ers Betting Insights
- Charlotte’s record against the spread last season was 5-6-1.
- The 49ers won one of the eight games they played as underdogs last season.
- The 49ers were not a bigger underdog last season than the +769 moneyline set for this game.
- In 12 Charlotte games last season, six of them hit the over.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||56.0||56.8||55.4|
|Implied Total AVG||34.3||32.7||35.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||4-1||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-1||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||59.2||57.8||60.6|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||34.2||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||1-2||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Blake Carroll helped lead the way with one interception to go with 66 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 5.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- On defense in 2021, Jordan Veneziale had 68 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks in 13 games played.
- Antavious Lane totaled five interceptions to go with 56 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended in 13 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Chris Moore racked up 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 13 games.
- On defense Markees Watts, who was on the field for 12 games, delivered 44 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and six sacks.
- Tyler Murray was on the field for 12 games, amassing 60 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks.
- In 12 games, Luke Martin compiled 53 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
- The contributions of Justin Whisenhunt, who played in 12 games, included 1.0 sack to go with 5.0 TFL, 39 tackles, and one interception.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Predictions and Pick
Georgia State vs. Charlotte betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Georgia State vs. Charlotte
You can bet on Georgia State vs. Charlotte at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Georgia State vs. Charlotte picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this matchup is Georgia State, and we expect that Charlotte will cover the spread (Georgia State -20.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 62 points.