The No. 12 Florida Gators (1-0) have an SEC matchup versus the No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (1-0).
Florida vs. Kentucky Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with oddsmakers listing Florida as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Florida has -232 odds to pick up the win, while Kentucky is listed at +185 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 51.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Florida vs. Kentucky Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Stadium: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Last year, Florida scored 9.0 more points per game (30.7) than Kentucky gave up (21.7).
- The Gators were 3-6 against the spread and 6-3 overall last season when the team recorded over 21.7 points.
- Florida averaged 122.1 more yards per game (462.8) than Kentucky allowed per outing (340.7) last season.
- When the Gators amassed over 340.7 yards last year, the team was 3-8 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- Florida rushed for 209.8 yards per game last year, 87.7 more than the 122.1 Kentucky allowed per contest.
- The Gators had a 3-7 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record when the team rushed for over 122.1 yards last year.
- Last year Kentucky racked up 5.5 more points per game (32.3) than Florida allowed (26.8).
- The Wildcats were 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when they put up over 26.8 points last season.
- Kentucky racked up 424.3 yards per game last year, 58.1 more yards than the 366.2 Florida allowed per matchup.
- In games that the Wildcats churned out over 366.2 yards last year, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Last season Kentucky rushed for 35.9 more yards per game (198.7) than Florida allowed per contest (162.8).
- The Wildcats had a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record when the team ran for more than 162.8 yards last season.
Florida vs. Kentucky Betting Analysis
Florida Betting Insights
- Florida was 3-10-0 against the spread last year.
- As a 6-point or greater favorite last season, Florida had two wins against the spread (2-8).
- The Gators put together a 4-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 44.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -232 or shorter, the Gators had a 1-4 record (winning just 37.5% of their games).
- There were four Florida games (out of 13) that went over the total last year.
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Kentucky covered the spread eight times in 13 games last year.
- Kentucky did not lose ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 6 points or greater last year.
- Last season, the Wildcats won two out of the five games in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, the Wildcats won three of their four games when they were the underdog by at least +185 on the moneyline.
- Last year, eight of Kentucky’s 13 games went over the point total.
Florida vs. Kentucky Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||59.0||58.8||59.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.5||39.1||37.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-5||3-1||1-4|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||52.0||53.3||49.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||34.0||30.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-0||4-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-1||1-2|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Brenton Cox Jr. amassed 8.0 sacks to go with 14.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- Rashad Torrence had three interceptions to go with 71 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
- Trey Dean III posted one interception to go with 70 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 13 games a season ago.
- In 2021, Zachary Carter had 25 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.5 sacks.
- On defense DeAndre Square, who was on the field for 13 games, registered 48 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- On defense, J.J. Weaver totaled 6.5 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL, 24 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Jacquez Jones played in 13 games and compiled one interception to go along with 56 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Josh Paschal delivered 5.0 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 34 tackles in 13 games.
Florida vs. Kentucky Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is Kentucky, and we expect that Kentucky will cover the spread (Florida -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 51.5 points.
Florida vs. Kentucky betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Florida vs. Kentucky
You can bet on Florida vs. Kentucky at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Florida vs. Kentucky picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.