The East Carolina Pirates (0-1) play the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-0) in college football action at Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium in Greenville, North Carolina.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13 points, with sportsbooks listing East Carolina as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, East Carolina has -510 odds to pick up the win, while Old Dominion is listed at +374 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 50.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Stadium: Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
- East Carolina racked up 29.7 points per game last season, comparable to the 27.8 per outing Old Dominion allowed.
- When the Pirates scored more than 27.8 points last season, they were 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- East Carolina collected 48.5 more yards per game (433.3) than Old Dominion gave up per contest (384.8) last season.
- The Pirates were 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when the team piled up over 384.8 yards last season.
- Last season East Carolina ran for 27.6 more yards per game (161.8) than Old Dominion allowed per outing (134.2).
- The Pirates had a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record when the team ran for over 134.2 yards last season.
- Last season Old Dominion racked up just 1.3 more points per game (27.6) than East Carolina allowed (26.3).
- When the Monarchs put up more than 26.3 points last year, they were 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Old Dominion racked up just 19.9 fewer yards per game (374.8) than East Carolina gave up (394.7) per contest last year.
- In games that the Monarchs churned out more than 394.7 yards last year, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Last year Old Dominion racked up 160.3 rushing yards per game, just 3.2 fewer yards than East Carolina allowed per outing (163.5).
- The Monarchs had a 4-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record when the team rushed for over 163.5 yards last season.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Betting Analysis
East Carolina Betting Insights
- Against the spread, East Carolina went 7-5-0 last season.
- As a 13-point or greater favorite, East Carolina had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- The Pirates won all four of the games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Pirates played as a moneyline favorite of -510 or shorter in only two games last season, and they won both.
- East Carolina had three of its 12 games go over the point total last season.
Monarchs Betting Insights
- Old Dominion had nine wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- As 13-point underdogs or greater, Old Dominion went 3-2 against the spread last year.
- The Monarchs won three of the 10 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Monarchs were at least a +374 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- Last season, five of Old Dominion’s 13 games went over the point total.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||57.3||57.6||56.9|
|Implied Total AVG||33.7||34.3||33.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||1-2||2-3|
|Point Total AVG||54.4||54.6||54.2|
|Implied Total AVG||33.7||33.0||34.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-7||2-2||1-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Jeremy Lewis posted 4.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- In 12 games in 2021, Ja’Quan McMillian amassed five interceptions to go with 23 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
- Jireh Wilson collected 2.5 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 21 tackles, and one interception in 12 games played a season ago.
- In 2021, Aaron Ramseur had 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks.
- Jordan Young helped lead the defense with 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in 13 games.
- R’Tarriun Johnson accumulated 2.0 TFL, 58 tackles, and two interceptions in 13 games.
- Tre Hawkins III recorded 51 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- The contributions of Jason Henderson, who played in 10 games, included 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL and 53 tackles.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is East Carolina, and we project that East Carolina will cover the spread (East Carolina -13). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 50.5 points.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on East Carolina vs. Old Dominion
You can bet on East Carolina vs. Old Dominion at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s East Carolina vs. Old Dominion picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.