It’ll be the Colorado State Rams (0-1) against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (0-1) in college football play at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 14.5 points, with bookmakers listing Colorado State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Colorado State has -579 odds to pick up the win, while Middle Tennessee is listed at +407 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 58.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Stadium: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
- Last year, Colorado State scored 2.0 fewer points per game (23.7) than Middle Tennessee allowed (25.7).
- When the Rams put up more than 25.7 points last year, they were 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Colorado State racked up 42.3 more yards per game (415.8) than Middle Tennessee gave up per matchup (373.5) last year.
- In games that the Rams picked up over 373.5 yards last year, the team was 2-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- Last year Colorado State rushed for 26.8 more yards per game (164.1) than Middle Tennessee allowed per outing (137.3).
- The Rams had a 3-4 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record when the team rushed for over 137.3 yards last season.
- Last year Middle Tennessee put up just 1.5 more points per game (29.8) than Colorado State allowed (28.3).
- When the Blue Raiders scored over 28.3 points last year, they were 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Middle Tennessee averaged 362.0 yards per game last season, only 16.8 fewer than the 378.8 Colorado State gave up per outing.
- The Blue Raiders were 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team piled up over 378.8 yards last season.
- Last season Middle Tennessee rushed for 44.3 fewer yards per game (123.5) than Colorado State allowed per outing (167.8).
- When the Blue Raiders ran for more than 167.8 yards last season they compiled a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Analysis
Colorado State Betting Insights
- Colorado State beat the spread four times in 12 games last season.
- The Rams won 28.6% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-5).
- The Rams did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -579 or shorter.
- There were six Colorado State games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
Blue Raiders Betting Insights
- Middle Tennessee posted a 7-5-1 record against the spread last year.
- Middle Tennessee was winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs last season.
- The Blue Raiders were underdogs eight times last season and won three of those games.
- Last season, the Blue Raiders were at least a +407 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- There were six Middle Tennessee games (out of 13) that went over the total last season.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.3||50.2||50.3|
|Implied Total AVG||28.6||26.8||30.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-3||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||55.8||55.2||56.2|
|Implied Total AVG||33.5||32.2||34.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||3-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||1-0||2-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a playmaker on defense, Scott Patchan totaled 58 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and 11.5 sacks in 12 games last year.
- Cam’Ron Carter registered 86 tackles, 7.0 TFL, six sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- Tywan Francis put up 1.0 sack as well as 2.0 TFL and 74 tackles a season ago.
- Dequan Jackson totaled 69 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and one sack in 12 games played.
- On defense Reed Blankenship, who was on the field for 13 games, delivered 88 tackles, 8.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- DQ Thomas, who played in 13 games, posted 5.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL, 70 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Jordan Ferguson was on the field for 13 games and collected 48 tackles, 11.0 TFL, eight sacks, and one pass defended.
- With 1.0 TFL, 73 tackles, and three interceptions, Gregory Grate Jr. made a big difference on D.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is Colorado State, and we project that Middle Tennessee will cover the spread (Colorado State -14.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 58.5 points.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee betting card
- Pick ATS:
Blue Raiders (+14.5)
How to Bet on Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee
You can bet on Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.