The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (0-0) and Army Black Knights (0-0) will battle in a matchup at Brooks Stadium in Conway, South Carolina.
Coastal Carolina vs. Army Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 1.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Coastal Carolina as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Coastal Carolina has -130 odds to pick up the win, while Army is listed at +105 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 53.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Coastal Carolina vs. Army Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Stadium: Brooks Stadium
- Coastal Carolina racked up 18.6 more points per game (40.9) than Army surrendered (22.3) last year.
- The Chanticleers were 5-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when they put up more than 22.3 points last season.
- Coastal Carolina averaged 164.9 more yards per game (493.8) than Army allowed per contest (328.9) last season.
- When the Chanticleers churned out over 328.9 yards last year, the team was 4-6 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Coastal Carolina rushed for 227.9 yards per game last year, 110.1 more than the 117.8 Army allowed per contest.
- When the Chanticleers rushed for more than 117.8 yards last season, they compiled a 5-5 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record.
- Last year Army put up 11.2 more points per game (32.8) than Coastal Carolina surrendered (21.6).
- The Black Knights were 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when they recorded over 21.6 points last year.
- Army racked up 375.5 yards per game last season, 35.0 more yards than the 340.5 Coastal Carolina gave up per contest.
- In games that the Black Knights churned out over 340.5 yards last season, the team was 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Army rushed for 280.6 yards per game last year, 130.2 more than the 150.4 Coastal Carolina allowed per contest.
- Last season the Black Knights had a 5-5 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games the team ran for over 150.4 yards.
Coastal Carolina vs. Army Betting Analysis
Coastal Carolina Betting Insights
- Coastal Carolina beat the spread five times in 13 games last season.
- As 1.5-point or greater favorites last season, Coastal Carolina went 5-7-1.
- The Chanticleers won 80% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, the Chanticleers went 5-2 (80%).
- Last year, six of Coastal Carolina’s 13 games went over the point total.
Black Knights Betting Insights
- Army posted a 6-7-0 record against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1.5 points or more, Army went 4-1 last year.
- The Black Knights were underdogs in five games last season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Black Knights had a record of 3-0 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- In 13 Army games last year, five of them went over the total.
Coastal Carolina vs. Army Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||58.7||57.2||61.1|
|Implied Total AVG||39.8||41.3||37.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||4-1||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||48.5||52.9||43.5|
|Implied Total AVG||31.4||36.7||25.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||3-0||0-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||0-1||3-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Josaiah Stewart had 34 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 13 sacks last year.
- On defense in 2021, Silas Kelly had 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception in 13 games played.
- Teddy Gallagher collected 2.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 71 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- Jeffrey Gunter recorded 33 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 13 games played.
- With 33 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 11 games, Simeon Evans was a big contributor on defense.
- Danny Joiner accumulated 33 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 11 games.
Coastal Carolina vs. Army Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is Coastal Carolina, and we predict that Army will cover the spread (Coastal Carolina -1.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 53.5 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Army betting card
- Pick ATS:
Black Knights (+1.5)
How to Bet on Coastal Carolina vs. Army
You can bet on Coastal Carolina vs. Army at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Coastal Carolina vs. Army picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.