The No. 4 Clemson Tigers (0-0) hit the field against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 24 points, with sportsbooks listing Clemson as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Clemson has -4226 odds to pick up the win, while Georgia Tech is listed at +1284 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 51 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Live?
- Game Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Clemson averaged 26.3 points per game last year, 7.2 fewer than Georgia Tech surrendered per matchup (33.5).
- The Tigers were 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when they scored over 33.5 points last season.
- Clemson racked up 96.4 fewer yards per game (359.2) than Georgia Tech allowed per outing (455.6) last season.
- When the Tigers piled up over 455.6 yards last season, the team was 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Clemson rushed for 168.0 yards per game last year, 14.6 fewer than the 182.6 Georgia Tech allowed per contest.
- Last year the Tigers had a 3-2 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 182.6 yards.
- Georgia Tech put up 24.0 points per game last year, 9.2 more than Clemson gave up (14.8).
- The Yellow Jackets were 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall in games when they scored more than 14.8 points last year.
- Georgia Tech collected 62.0 more yards per game (368.3) than Clemson gave up per outing (306.3) last season.
- The Yellow Jackets were 4-6 against the spread and 3-7 overall when the team picked up over 306.3 yards last year.
- Last season Georgia Tech rushed for 72.6 more yards per game (170.1) than Clemson allowed per outing (97.5).
- Last season the Yellow Jackets had a 4-7 ATS record and a 3-8 overall record in games the team ran for over 97.5 yards.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Betting Analysis
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson had five wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- Clemson failed to notch a win ATS (0-3) as at least 24-point favorites last season.
- The Tigers finished 8-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- The Tigers played as a moneyline favorite of -4226 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- Last year, four of Clemson’s 13 games went over the point total.
Yellow Jackets Betting Insights
- Georgia Tech had four wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- Georgia Tech won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 24 points or greater last season.
- Last season, the Yellow Jackets were the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- Last season, the Yellow Jackets were at least a +1284 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- Out of 12 Georgia Tech games last year, five went over the total.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||48.7||51.6||45.3|
|Implied Total AVG||31.8||36.4||26.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||4-1||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||58.0||56.5||60.1|
|Implied Total AVG||35.9||35.3||36.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||1-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-6||1-2||0-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Trenton Simpson had 57 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks last year.
- Myles Murphy totaled 8.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL and 38 tackles in 13 games.
- In 13 games a season ago, James Skalski registered 78 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
- Baylon Spector compiled 2.5 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 64 tackles, and one interception in 13 games.
- With 2.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 67 tackles in 12 games, Quez Jackson was a big player on defense.
- With two interceptions to go with 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games, Charlie Thomas was an important player on defense last season.
- Juanyeh Thomas collected one interception to go along with 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 12 games.
- The contributions of Tariq Carpenter, who was on the field for 12 games, included 1.0 TFL and 56 tackles.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is Clemson, and we project that Georgia Tech will cover the spread (Clemson -24). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 51 points.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech betting card
- Pick ATS:
Yellow Jackets (+24)
How to Bet on Clemson vs. Georgia Tech
You can bet on Clemson vs. Georgia Tech at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Clemson vs. Georgia Tech picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.