The Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-1) and the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-1) meet in Cincinnati, Ohio to square off at Paul Brown Stadium.
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 23 points, with sportsbooks listing Cincinnati as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Cincinnati has -2887 odds to pick up the win, while Miami (OH) is listed at +1160 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 51 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
- Last year, Cincinnati put up 13.8 more points per game (36.9) than Miami (OH) gave up (23.1).
- The Bearcats were 7-5 against the spread and 12-0 overall in games when they scored over 23.1 points last year.
- Cincinnati averaged 413.8 yards per game last year, 45.3 more yards than the 368.5 Miami (OH) gave up per outing.
- The Bearcats were 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when the team totaled more than 368.5 yards last season.
- Cincinnati rushed for 172.6 yards per game last season, 26.6 more than the 146.0 Miami (OH) allowed per outing.
- When the Bearcats ran for over 146.0 yards last year, they had a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- Last season Miami (OH) scored 12.0 more points per game (28.9) than Cincinnati surrendered (16.9).
- The RedHawks were 5-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall last year when the team recorded more than 16.9 points.
- Miami (OH) collected 108.0 more yards per game (425.6) than Cincinnati allowed per outing (317.6) last season.
- When the RedHawks amassed more than 317.6 yards last season, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Miami (OH) rushed for 147.2 yards per game last year, just 1.9 fewer yards than the 149.1 Cincinnati allowed per contest.
- When the RedHawks ran for over 149.1 yards last year they had a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record.
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Betting Analysis
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati had eight wins in 14 games against the spread last season.
- As a 23-point or greater favorite, Cincinnati had one win ATS (1-4) last year.
- The Bearcats won all 12 of the games they were the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Bearcats won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2887 or shorter.
- Cincinnati had six of its 14 games hit the over last season.
RedHawks Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Miami (OH) was 6-6-0 last year.
- The RedHawks were underdogs five times last season and won twice.
- The RedHawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1160 moneyline set for this game.
- Miami (OH) had six of its 12 games go over the point total last year.
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||54.7||54.8||54.6|
|Implied Total AVG||36.9||38.4||35.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||12-0||6-0||6-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||54.8||54.6||54.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.0||32.0||32.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||4-0||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-0||1-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Joel Dublanko had one interception to go with 94 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 5.5 sacks, and one pass defended last year.
- In 14 games in 2021, Darrian Beavers recorded one interception to go with 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and one pass defended.
- Bryan Cook amassed 1.0 sack to go with 4.0 TFL, 85 tackles, and two interceptions in 14 games played a season ago.
- In 2021, Deshawn Pace had four interceptions to go with 79 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended.
- With 4.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL, 91 tackles, and one interception in 13 games, Ivan Pace Jr. was a key contributor on defense.
- Kameron Butler, who played in 13 games, totaled 8.0 sacks to go with 9.0 TFL, 42 tackles, and one interception.
- Matthew Salopek played in 13 games and recorded 79 tackles and 3.0 TFL.
- The contributions of Lonnie Phelps, who was on the field for 13 games, included 9.5 sacks to go with 10.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) Predictions and Pick
Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH)
You can bet on Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Cincinnati vs. Miami (OH) picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is Cincinnati, and we project that Miami (OH) will cover the spread (Cincinnati -23). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 51 points.