The California Golden Bears (1-0) and UNLV Rebels (1-0) will clash at FTX Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, California.
Cal vs. UNLV Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 12.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Cal as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Cal has -559 odds to pick up the win, while UNLV is listed at +378 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 49.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Cal vs. UNLV Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Now
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Stadium: FTX Field at California Memorial Stadium
- Cal averaged 9.0 fewer points per game (23.8) than UNLV gave up (32.8) last season.
- The Golden Bears were 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall last season when the team recorded over 32.8 points.
- Cal averaged 386.1 yards per game last season, 23.3 fewer yards than the 409.4 UNLV allowed per outing.
- In games that the Golden Bears totaled over 409.4 yards last year, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Cal rushed for 164.5 yards per game last season, just 7.2 fewer yards than the 171.7 UNLV allowed per contest.
- The Golden Bears had a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record when the team rushed for over 171.7 yards last season.
- Last year UNLV racked up just 1.5 fewer points per game (20.8) than Cal allowed (22.3).
- The Rebels were 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games when they put up over 22.3 points last season.
- UNLV collected 54.7 fewer yards per game (311.9) than Cal allowed (366.6) per contest last year.
- When the Rebels totaled over 366.6 yards last year, the team was 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Last season UNLV rushed for 27.2 fewer yards per game (109.4) than Cal allowed per outing (136.6).
- When the Rebels rushed for more than 136.6 yards last year they compiled a 3-1 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record.
Cal vs. UNLV Betting Analysis
Cal Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cal went 7-5-0 last year.
- Cal failed to notch a win ATS (0-1) as at least 12.5-point favorites last season.
- The Golden Bears were the moneyline favorite seven total times last season. They finished 4-3 in those games.
- The Golden Bears played as a moneyline favorite of -559 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- Cal had five of its 12 games hit the over last season.
Rebels Betting Insights
- Against the spread, UNLV was 7-5-0 last year.
- As 12.5-point underdogs or more, UNLV went 3-3 against the spread last season.
- The Rebels were underdogs 12 times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Rebels were at least a +378 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- In 12 UNLV games last season, seven of them hit the over.
Cal vs. UNLV Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.9||52.0||49.8|
|Implied Total AVG||29.5||30.2||28.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||3-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||1-0||0-4|
|Point Total AVG||53.9||54.1||53.8|
|Implied Total AVG||34.8||32.3||37.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-10||1-5||1-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Elijah Hicks delivered three interceptions to go with 51 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 12 games last year.
- In 12 games in 2021, Daniel Scott amassed three interceptions to go with 56 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended.
- Cameron Goode had 7.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL and 40 tackles in 12 games a season ago.
- Marqez Bimage compiled 27 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack through 12 games played in 2021.
- Adam Plant Jr. was on the field for 12 games, amassing 3.5 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Phillip Hill played in 12 games, recording three interceptions to go along with 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
- Austin Ajiake was on the field for 12 games and collected 49 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- With 4.0 sacks to go along with 8.0 TFL and 22 tackles, Brennon Scott made a big difference on D.
Cal vs. UNLV Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is Cal, and we predict that Cal will cover the spread (Cal -12.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 49.5 points.
Cal vs. UNLV betting card
- Pick ATS:
Golden Bears (-12.5)
How to Bet on Cal vs. UNLV
You can bet on Cal vs. UNLV at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Cal vs. UNLV picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.