SEC opponents will battle when the No. 16 Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) meet the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-0).
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 9.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Arkansas as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Arkansas has -361 odds to pick up the win, while South Carolina is listed at +273 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 55 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Arkansas vs. South Carolina Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Stadium: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Arkansas scored 30.9 points per game last year, 6.9 more than South Carolina allowed per contest (24.0).
- When the Razorbacks recorded more than 24.0 points last year, they were 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Arkansas racked up 87.1 more yards per game (442.3) than South Carolina allowed per outing (355.2) last season.
- In games that the Razorbacks churned out more than 355.2 yards last year, the team was 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Last season Arkansas rushed for 54.5 more yards per game (229.0) than South Carolina allowed per outing (174.5).
- Last season the Razorbacks had a 5-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games the team ran for over 174.5 yards.
- South Carolina scored just 0.3 fewer points per game (22.6) than Arkansas allowed (22.9) last season.
- When the Gamecocks scored more than 22.9 points last year, they were 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- South Carolina collected 338.5 yards per game last season, 29.1 fewer yards than the 367.6 Arkansas gave up per outing.
- The Gamecocks were 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team amassed more than 367.6 yards last year.
- South Carolina rushed for 138.2 yards per game last season, 15.6 fewer than the 153.8 Arkansas allowed per contest.
- When the Gamecocks rushed for more than 153.8 yards last season they compiled a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Betting Analysis
Arkansas Betting Insights
- Arkansas had eight wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- Arkansas had an ATS record of 3-1 as favorites of 9.5 points or more last season.
- The Razorbacks were the moneyline favorite seven total times last season. They went 6-1 in those games.
- The Razorbacks won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -361 or shorter.
- In 13 Arkansas games last season, seven hit the over.
Gamecocks Betting Insights
- Against the spread, South Carolina was 7-6-0 last year.
- South Carolina had an ATS record of 3-3 as underdogs of 9.5 points or greater last year.
- The Gamecocks won three of the eight games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Gamecocks had a record of 1-3 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +273 on the moneyline.
- Out of 13 South Carolina games last season, six hit the over.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||55.4||54.3||57.9|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||34.4||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||5-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||2-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||50.4||49.3||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||32.2||31.9||32.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||3-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Hayden Henry totaled 87 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and four sacks in 13 games last year.
- Grant Morgan compiled 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in 13 games.
- Bumper Pool 3.0 TFL and 100 tackles a season ago.
- Joe Foucha registered 1.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception in 13 games.
- Jaylan Foster helped lead the defense with 72 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and five interceptions in 13 games.
- Brad Johnson, who played in 13 games, compiled 2.5 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL, 54 tackles, and one interception.
- In 13 games, Damani Staley compiled 40 tackles, 7.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Kingsley Enagbare collected 4.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 32 tackles in 13 games.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is Arkansas, and we predict that Arkansas will cover the spread (Arkansas -9.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 55 points.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Arkansas vs. South Carolina
You can bet on Arkansas vs. South Carolina at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Arkansas vs. South Carolina picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.