The No. 19 Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0) take the field against the No. 23 Cincinnati Bearcats (0-0) in college football action at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Arkansas as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Arkansas has -258 odds to pick up the win, while Cincinnati is listed at +208 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 53.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Stadium: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Arkansas scored 30.9 points per game last year, 14.0 more than Cincinnati gave up per outing (16.9).
- The Razorbacks were 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall last season when the team notched over 16.9 points.
- Arkansas collected 124.7 more yards per game (442.3) than Cincinnati gave up per outing (317.6) last season.
- The Razorbacks were 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when the team amassed more than 317.6 yards last season.
- Last season Arkansas piled up 229.0 rushing yards per game, 79.9 more than Cincinnati allowed per outing (149.1).
- When the Razorbacks ran for over 149.1 yards last season, they had a 6-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record.
- Last year Cincinnati scored 14.0 more points per game (36.9) than Arkansas gave up (22.9).
- When the Bearcats put up more than 22.9 points last season, they were 7-5 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- Cincinnati averaged 46.2 more yards per game (413.8) than Arkansas gave up per contest (367.6) last season.
- In games that the Bearcats piled up more than 367.6 yards last season, the team was 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Last season Cincinnati piled up 172.6 rushing yards per game, 18.8 more than Arkansas allowed per outing (153.8).
- When the Bearcats rushed for more than 153.8 yards last season they compiled a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Betting Analysis
Arkansas Betting Insights
- Arkansas covered the spread eight times in 13 games last year.
- As 6.5-point or greater favorites last season, Arkansas went 3-1.
- The Razorbacks won six of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (85.7%).
- The Razorbacks won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -258 or shorter.
- In 13 Arkansas games last year, seven hit the over.
Bearcats Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s record against the spread last year was 8-6-0.
- Cincinnati had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 6.5 points or greater last season.
- The Bearcats lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
- The Bearcats had a record of 0-0 when they were set as an underdog of +208 or more by bookmakers last season.
- Out of 14 Cincinnati games last year, six went over the total.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||55.4||54.3||57.9|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||34.4||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||5-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||2-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||54.7||54.8||54.6|
|Implied Total AVG||36.9||38.4||35.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||12-0||6-0||6-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Hayden Henry helped keep opposing offenses in check with 87 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and four sacks in 13 games.
- Grant Morgan had one interception to go with 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- In 13 games a season ago, Bumper Pool totaled 100 tackles and 3.0 TFL.
- In 2021, Joe Foucha had one interception in addition to 63 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Joel Dublanko hit the gridiron for 14 games, delivering 5.5 sacks to go with 9.0 TFL, 94 tackles, and one interception.
- On defense, Darrian Beavers compiled 4.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL, 83 tackles, and one interception.
- Bryan Cook amassed two interceptions to go along with 85 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 14 games.
- A big contributor on defense, Deshawn Pace had four interceptions to go with 79 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is Cincinnati, and we project that Cincinnati will cover the spread (Arkansas -6.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 53.5 points.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Arkansas vs. Cincinnati
You can bet on Arkansas vs. Cincinnati at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Arkansas vs. Cincinnati picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.