It’ll be the No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) against the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-1) in college football play at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Alabama vs. UL Monroe Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 49.5 points, with bookmakers listing Alabama as the favorites.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 61.5 points.
Great promos & odds boosts
How to Watch Alabama vs. UL Monroe Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Stadium: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Alabama scored 39.9 points per game last season, 6.4 more than UL Monroe surrendered per outing (33.5).
- When the Crimson Tide recorded more than 33.5 points last season, they were 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Alabama collected 487.7 yards per game last year, 35.4 more yards than the 452.3 UL Monroe gave up per outing.
- The Crimson Tide were 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team amassed more than 452.3 yards last year.
- Alabama rushed for 150.0 yards per game last season, 11.9 fewer than the 161.9 UL Monroe allowed per contest.
- When the Crimson Tide rushed for over 161.9 yards last year, they compiled a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- UL Monroe scored just 0.8 more points per game (20.9) than Alabama gave up (20.1) last year.
- The Warhawks were 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall last season when the team put up more than 20.1 points.
- UL Monroe collected 328.4 yards per game last season, 25.2 more yards than the 303.2 Alabama allowed per matchup.
- The Warhawks were 4-4 against the spread and 2-6 overall when the team churned out more than 303.2 yards last year.
- UL Monroe rushed for 134.4 yards per game last year, 48.3 more than the 86.1 Alabama allowed per outing.
- Last year the Warhawks had a 5-4 ATS record and a 4-6 overall record in games the team rushed for over 86.1 yards.
Alabama vs. UL Monroe Betting Analysis
Alabama Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Alabama went 8-7-0 last year.
- Alabama had one win ATS (1-1) as a 49.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The Crimson Tide won nine of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (90%).
- The Crimson Tide did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Alabama had six of its 15 games hit the over last year.
Warhawks Betting Insights
- Against the spread, UL Monroe was 5-6-1 last year.
- Last season, the Warhawks were the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Warhawks entered 12 games last season as the underdog by or more and were 2-6 in those contests.
- In 12 UL Monroe games last season, six of them hit the over.
Alabama vs. UL Monroe Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||60.4||61.7||57.9|
|Implied Total AVG||42.2||44.2||38.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-1||5-0||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||55.6||54.6||56.7|
|Implied Total AVG||37.9||35.2||40.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||3-1||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Will Anderson Jr. had 96 tackles, 27.0 TFL, 17 sacks, and two passes defended last year.
- Christian Harris registered 6.0 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 78 tackles in 15 games.
- Henry To’o To’o had 4.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 98 tackles in 15 games a season ago.
- Phidarian Mathis registered 50 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and nine sacks in 15 games played.
- With 3.5 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL, 72 tackles, and one interception in 12 games, Zack Woodard was a key contributor on defense.
- Traveion Webster played in 12 games, collecting 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks.
- With 35 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks, Ty Shelby was a significant player last year on defense.
- A big contributor on defense, Quae Drake had one interception to go with 35 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Alabama vs. UL Monroe Predictions and Pick
Alabama vs. UL Monroe betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Alabama vs. UL Monroe
You can bet on Alabama vs. UL Monroe at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Alabama vs. UL Monroe picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this matchup is Alabama, and we expect that UL Monroe will cover the spread (Alabama -49.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 61.5 points.