The Air Force Falcons (2-0) and Wyoming Cowboys (2-1) will battle in clash of MWC rivals at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium in Laramie, Wyoming.
Air Force vs. Wyoming Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 16.5 points, with bookmakers listing Air Force as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Air Force has -710 odds to pick up the win, while Wyoming is listed at +500 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 47 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Air Force vs. Wyoming Live?
- Game Day: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Stadium: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
- Air Force averaged 31.0 points per game last year, 7.3 more than Wyoming surrendered per matchup (23.7).
- When the Falcons recorded more than 23.7 points last season, they were 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Air Force racked up 53.2 more yards per game (423.7) than Wyoming gave up per matchup (370.5) last year.
- The Falcons were 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team totaled over 370.5 yards last year.
- Last year Air Force ran for 147.5 more yards per game (328.2) than Wyoming allowed per contest (180.7).
- The Falcons had a 7-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record when the team ran for over 180.7 yards last year.
- Wyoming averaged 5.6 more points per game (25.4) than Air Force surrendered (19.8) last season.
- The Cowboys were 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season when the team notched more than 19.8 points.
- Wyoming racked up 373.8 yards per game last season, 77.1 more yards than the 296.7 Air Force gave up per matchup.
- The Cowboys were 3-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team picked up over 296.7 yards last season.
- Last year Wyoming ran for 108.9 more yards per game (211.2) than Air Force allowed per outing (102.3).
- When the Cowboys ran for over 102.3 yards last season they compiled a 4-7 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record.
Air Force vs. Wyoming Betting Analysis
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force’s record against the spread last season was 9-4-0.
- As a 16.5-point or greater favorite, Air Force had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The Falcons won 72.7% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-3).
- The Falcons played as a moneyline favorite of -710 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- Out of 13 Air Force games last year, six went over the total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Wyoming posted a 5-7-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Cowboys won two of the six games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Cowboys were not a bigger underdog last season than the +500 moneyline set for this game.
- Wyoming had seven of its 13 games hit the over last season.
Air Force vs. Wyoming Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||48.0||47.3||48.8|
|Implied Total AVG||28.3||29.6||26.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-3||3-3||5-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||48.3||48.9||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||29.3||29.1||29.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||3-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-1||1-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Vince Sanford had 51 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 9.5 sacks last year.
- Jordan Jackson recorded 37 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.5 sacks in 13 games.
- In 13 games a season ago, Corvan Taylor amassed 47 tackles and three interceptions.
- Trey Taylor posted one interception to go with 51 tackles, one sack, and one pass defended in 13 games played.
- On defense Chad Muma, who was on the field for 13 games, recorded 90 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Easton Gibbs was on the field for 13 games, recording 68 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- With 47 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and five sacks, Cole Godbout was a significant player last year on defense.
- C.J. Coldon was a significant contributor on D last year, with 35 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack.
Air Force vs. Wyoming Predictions and Pick
Air Force vs. Wyoming betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Air Force vs. Wyoming
You can bet on Air Force vs. Wyoming at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Air Force vs. Wyoming picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this matchup is Air Force, and we predict that Wyoming will cover the spread (Air Force -16.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 47 points.