The Air Force Falcons (8-2) have an MWC matchup versus the UNLV Rebels (8-2).
Air Force vs. UNLV Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3 points, with oddsmakers listing Air Force as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Air Force has -151 odds to pick up the win, while UNLV is listed at +124 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 47 points.
How to Watch Air Force vs. UNLV Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Stadium: Falcon Stadium
On the defensive side of the ball, Air Force has been a top-25 unit, ranking third-best by surrendering only 247.1 yards per game. The offense ranks 85th (364.5 yards per game). On the defensive side of the ball, Air Force has been a top-25 unit, ranking seventh-best by surrendering only 15.7 points per game. The offense ranks 62nd (28.5 points per game). While Air Force ranks worst in the FBS in passing offense with 86.9 passing yards per game, it’s been a different story with the defense, which ranks fifth-best (159.3 passing yards per game allowed). Air Force has been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the running game, ranking top-25 in both rushing offense (second-best with 277.6 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (eighth-best with 87.8 rushing yards allowed per game) this year. Offensively, Air Force has been a top-25 unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking seventh-best in the FBS by putting up a 49.6% third-down percentage. The defense ranks 38th on defense (35.2% third-down conversion rate allowed). With seven forced turnovers (115th in the FBS) against seven turnovers committed (15th in the FBS), Air Force’s even turnover margin ranks 66th in college football.
In terms of total offense, UNLV ranks 42nd in the FBS (423.4 total yards per game) and 73rd defensively (382.0 total yards allowed per contest). UNLV’s offense has been dominant, piling up 36.4 points per game (18th-best) this season. On defense, it ranks 53rd by giving up 24.3 points per game. UNLV’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit in pass defense this season, ceding 256.8 passing yards per game, which ranks 17th-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 67th with 225.9 passing yards per contest. UNLV’s run defense ranks 35th in the FBS with 125.2 rushing yards surrendered per game, but it has been carried by its offense, which ranks 18th-best by posting 197.5 rushing yards per game. UNLV’s third-down defense ranks 34th in the FBS with a 34.3% third-down conversion percentage allowed, but it has been carried by its offense, which ranks fifth-best by posting a 53.5% third-down rate. UNLV has accumulated 17 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over seven times, leading to a +10 turnover margin, which ranks sixth-best in the FBS.
Air Force vs. UNLV Betting Analysis
Air Force Betting Insights
Air Force is 4-5-1 against the spread this season. In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, Air Force are 4-5-1 against the spread. Games involving Air Force have hit the over four times this season. The Falcons have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve gone 7-2 in those games. The Falcons have a record of 5-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -151 or shorter (77.8%).
UNLV Betting Insights
UNLV has gone 9-1-0 against the spread this year. In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, UNLV has gone 3-0 against the spread. UNLV games have gone over the total five times this year. This season, the Rebels have been the underdog three times and won two of those games. The Rebels are this season when entering a game as the underdog by +124 or more on the moneyline.
Air Force vs. UNLV Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||42.9||43.7||42.0|
|Implied Total AVG||29.8||32.0||27.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-2||3-1||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||56.3||57.9||54.7|
|Implied Total AVG||33.9||33.4||34.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-0||4-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||1-0||1-1|
Players to Watch
- Zachary Larrier has spearheaded the Falcons’ offense this season, tallying 744 passing yards with six passing touchdowns, two interceptions and a 59.7% completion percentage.
- Larrier has been providing value on the ground, as he’s run for 579 yards (4.4 YPC) and five rushing touchdowns in 10 games.
- Emmanuel Michel has generated 733 rushing yards (4.5 yards per carry) and nine touchdowns in nine games for the Falcons.
- John Lee Eldridge III has assisted the Falcons’ offense by running for 464 yards (46.4 yards per carry) and five rushing touchdowns.
- As a pass-catcher, Eldridge III has grabbed five balls on zero targets for 38 yards and one touchdown.
- In nine games for the Falcons, Owen Burk has collected 362 rushing yards (5.7 yards per carry) and three touchdowns.
- With two sacks to go with four TFL, 58 tackles, and one interception in nine games, Alec Mock has been an important part of the Falcons’ defensive unit in 2023.
- Trey Taylor has hit the gridiron for nine games, amassing two interceptions to go along with 54 tackles, three TFL, and two passes defended for the Falcons.
- As part of the Falcons’ defensive unit, Johnathan Youngblood has amassed one interception to go along with 55 tackles and one pass defended in nine games.
- A big piece of the Falcons’ defensive unit, Bo Richter has 31 tackles, five TFL, and six sacks in eight games.
- In 10 games, Jayden Maiava has passed for 2,058 yards (205.8 per game), with 11 touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.5%.
- Maiava also has rushed for 199 yards and three TDs.
- In 10 games, Ricky White has 63 catches for 1,018 yards (101.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- In 10 games, Jai’Den Thomas has run for 420 yards (42.0 per game) and nine TDs.
- Vincent Davis has run for 553 yards (55.3 per game) and four touchdowns in 10 games.
- Also, Davis has five receptions for 65 yards and one touchdown.
- In 10 games for the Rebels, Jackson Woodard has registered 75 tackles and one interception.
- On defense, Cameron Oliver has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 40 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and three interceptions in 10 games.
- Jaxen Turner has totaled 39 tackles and four interceptions in 10 games for the Rebels.
- Marsel McDuffie has delivered 49 tackles, two TFL, and one sack In nine games for the Rebels.
Air Force vs. UNLV Predictions and Pick
Air Force vs. UNLV betting card
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Over (47)
How to Bet on Air Force vs. UNLV
You can bet on Air Force vs. UNLV at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Air Force vs. UNLV picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our prediction to win this game is UNLV, and we project that UNLV will cover the spread (Air Force -3). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 47 points.