The Air Force Falcons (1-0) play the Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) in college football action at Falcon Stadium in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Air Force vs. Colorado Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 17.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Air Force as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Air Force has -1095 odds to pick up the win, while Colorado is listed at +646 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 50.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Air Force vs. Colorado Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Stadium: Falcon Stadium
- Air Force racked up 31.0 points per game last season, 4.3 more than Colorado gave up per contest (26.7).
- The Falcons were 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when they put up over 26.7 points last season.
- Air Force averaged 423.7 yards per game last season, just 2.8 more than the 420.9 Colorado gave up per outing.
- The Falcons were 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team picked up over 420.9 yards last season.
- Last year Air Force piled up 328.2 yards per game on the ground, 149.6 more than Colorado allowed per outing (178.6).
- When the Falcons ran for more than 178.6 yards last year, they compiled a 7-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record.
- Colorado scored 18.8 points per game last year, comparable to the 19.8 Air Force allowed.
- The Buffaloes were 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall last year when the team recorded over 19.8 points.
- Colorado collected 39.2 fewer yards per game (257.5) than Air Force gave up (296.7) per matchup last year.
- In games that the Buffaloes amassed more than 296.7 yards last season, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Last year Colorado averaged 126.3 yards per game on the ground, 24.0 more than Air Force allowed per outing (102.3).
- Last season the Buffaloes had a 4-3 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games the team rushed for over 102.3 yards.
Air Force vs. Colorado Betting Analysis
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force beat the spread nine times in 13 games last season.
- Air Force won once ATS (1-1) when favored by 17.5 points or more last season.
- The Falcons finished with an 8-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 72.7% of those games).
- The Falcons played as a moneyline favorite of -1095 or shorter in just one game last season, which they won.
- Air Force had six of its 13 games go over the point total last year.
Buffaloes Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Colorado was 6-6-0 last season.
- As 17.5-point underdogs or greater, Colorado had two wins ATS (2-1) last season.
- Last season, the Buffaloes were the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Buffaloes entered three games last season as the underdog by +646 or more and were 0-2 in those contests.
- Last season, four of Colorado’s 12 games went over the point total.
Air Force vs. Colorado Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||48.0||47.3||48.8|
|Implied Total AVG||28.3||29.6||26.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-3||3-3||5-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||49.9||50.3||49.4|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||31.7||33.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||2-2||0-5|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Vince Sanford helped set the tone with 51 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 9.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Jordan Jackson posted 7.5 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 37 tackles in 13 games.
- Corvan Taylor 47 tackles and three interceptions a season ago.
- Trey Taylor recorded 1.0 sack to go with 51 tackles and one interception in 13 games.
- Last season Carson Wells registered 35 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- With three interceptions to go with 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended in 12 games, Mark Perry was a big contributor on defense last season.
- Isaiah Lewis helped on defense with two interceptions to go along with 50 tackles and two passes defended in 12 games.
- With 2.0 TFL and 49 tackles, Nate Landman made a big impact on D.
Air Force vs. Colorado Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this game is Air Force, and we predict that Air Force will cover the spread (Air Force -17.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 50.5 points.
Air Force vs. Colorado betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Air Force vs. Colorado
You can bet on Air Force vs. Colorado at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Air Force vs. Colorado picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.